• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Boy or Girl? I don’t have a clue!

livziem

Reaction score
What does everyone think? This is from my dating scan. I already have a little boy… I don’t even have an inkling this time round!

515E7014-F9A2-4475-AC3B-70422BFE24F6.jpeg

Last edited:
Ooh interesting thanks guys! I don’t know feel both boy and girl vibes from it haha

Feels like she’s ago I posted this but recently we found out it is in fact a girl! Deffo appears to be expert guessers on here haha! We are all over the moon with the news. X

Congratulations I was going to say girl too. Congratulations on ure pink bundle how exciting :pink:

Unfortunately, I can't see your scan, but as I see, everyone writes that you have a girl, and I congratulate you on this. I'm also waiting to determine the sex of the child. I will be doing a scan in a month, and I am really looking forward to this day. Although I am Determining the gender of a child by updating blood online, I am not sure that this is one hundred percent information. Still, many say that this is true and you can find out the sex of the child in advance. Considering this test, I'm going to have a boy. How I would like to have a boy because with them there are much fewer worries than with a girl.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I can't see your scan, but as I see, everyone writes that you have a girl, and I congratulate you on this. I'm also waiting to determine the sex of the child. I will be doing a scan in a month, and I am really looking forward to this day. Although I am Determining the gender of a child by updating blood online, I am not sure that this is one hundred percent information. Still, many say that this is true and you can find out the sex of the child in advance. Considering this test, I'm going to have a boy. How I would like to have a boy because with them there are much fewer worries than with a girl.

Did u do the test urself hon?
Was it the sneak peak test?
If so u have to make sure the area u test is really sanitised..
If there is a male or males in ure house hold then it's so easy to pick up there DNA.
Girl results are normally very accurate with them. But boy results are a little touch and go.

But it u had it done by a medical person then I think there extremely accurate.
Congratulations on ure pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"