Boy or Girl? I have Sneak Peek results but am doubting them...

Aleeah

Reaction score
Hello Oracle's!

So this is my scan photo from 6 weeks pregnant, I'm currently nearly 11 weeks pregnant. I took the sneak peek test at 8 weeks and the results took ages (I'm in the UK) I've got them now but I'm heavily doubting them. I also had the NIPT test done this week and will get results next week. I'll post results on here of course.

I already have 2 earthside girls and a female cat and live with hubby too. I think I followed the instructions but am doubting myself, wish I hadn't done the test now!! I even did another one earlier this week as I purchased 2 in the Christmas sale, so if that comes back the same I might believe it...

image0 (4).jpeg

Congratulations lovely I am guessing you have a boy results as you are finding it hard to believe?
Iv heard the sneak peak tests are quite accurate.

Congratulations lovely I am guessing you have a boy results as you are finding it hard to believe?
Iv heard the sneak peak tests are quite accurate.
Thank you for replying so quickly! So yes I have boy results, I'm surprised as I've had 2 late losses too and they were girls so I wasn't expecting to have a boy xx

Thank you for replying so quickly! So yes I have boy results, I'm surprised as I've had 2 late losses too and they were girls so I wasn't expecting to have a boy xx
I am so sorry about your losses, maybe do the other test just for peace of mind but I can understand why you can’t believe it I’d be the same.. (congratulations again) xx

Was that scan abdominal or internal?

That looks boy to me my girl was opposite side to yours, the sleek I've heard can be wrong I've heard of it being wrong with male results that turn out to be female but that's because they live with males :shrug: I would possibly say your is accurate xx

That looks boy to me my girl was opposite side to yours, the sleek I've heard can be wrong I've heard of it being wrong with male results that turn out to be female but that's because they live with males :shrug: I would possibly say your is accurate xx

Thank you for replying. Given our horrid history with losses we'll all be over the moon with a healthy baby. But knowing earlier at least gives us the chance to bond xx

Abdominal. To be honest we were hoping for another girl xx

Abdominal scan I would have guessed girl based on Ramzi, but SneakPeek is more likely to be right than a theory :p I have done SneakPeek twice and it was right both times (boy and girl result). However it can be inaccurate especially a boy result with the lancet.

If it does end up being a boy it will be fun to have a new experience! Boys are lots of fun and loooove their moms :)

Abdominal scan I would have guessed girl based on Ramzi, but SneakPeek is more likely to be right than a theory :p I have done SneakPeek twice and it was right both times (boy and girl result). However it can be inaccurate especially a boy result with the lancet.

If it does end up being a boy it will be fun to have a new experience! Boys are lots of fun and loooove their moms :)

Thank you! I keep hearing boys are lots of fun and love their mums so it will be exciting if it's a boy, my girls both want a brother so I know they will be ecstatic xx

Boys are so fun mine drive me up the wall but they are mamas boys, the boys are easier than girls tbh :) I no what you mean about a healthy baby and blessed baby, but gender disappointment is a thing and just remember it is OK to be disappointed :hugs: xx

We got our NIPT results back and honestly I was crying with relief at everything being normal before I remembered gender would be confirmed too. We’re having a boy and I know I’m happy about it. Looking forward to getting this bubba over the line and adding this little boy to our crazy mix. Thanks for all your support ladies :hugs: Xx

Aw so glad everything was normal love and congratulations on :blue: xx

Awwww congratulations hon. Boys are great. I find them alot easier than girls tbh. There more layed back and chilled.
Girls grow up way to fast and are divas.
Pluss when they are teens it's so worrying. My 18 year old dd waw little miss independent from day 1 and she is so strong willed. She has put me through hell and back but I love her alot she is like a best friend to me now. My 9 year old dd is really sassy and a right diva she drives me crazy lol.
Definitely find boys easier.
Secretary hoping for another boy when we strat trying again in May.
I'll be happy with either and long as baby is healthy that's all that matters but if I had a choice u wud prefer a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->