Boy or girl

Terrysawers

Reaction score
Hi all,

We were invited back for another potty shot as they were finding it hard to tell if it was a boy or a girl. What you think for this one???

Attachments

• BABYBOND_5.jpg
    BABYBOND_5.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 188
it looks very much boy , similar to my boy potty shot

Looks like my babybond pic from last pregnancy when they thought Girl but was infact a Boy xxx

my 16+5 gender scan with babybond in last pregnancy ..was said a Girl but 20 week scan showed a Boy he he sure was all Boy lol...Can I just say tho its very rare for this to happen xx

Attachments

• 3 white lines x.jpg
    3 white lines x.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 77
boy! wow a huge differenc from the last pic I am just confused now!

i would say 100% boy looks just like my LO's potty shot at 18+1

boy! looked exactly like mine, i didnt get a potty shot scan pic but i saw it on the ultrasound :)

Looks just like my boy. We had lots of scans due to me having GD and saw his bits every time

xx

I'm sorry, I know you were hoping for a girl, but I think this looks very much like a little boy.

Just read you other thread. That other picture had me convinced you had a girly.. but this new picture is undoubtedly boy. Very confusing but I hope you got some peace of mind.

I still think its very much a boy! I was pretty certain it was a boy in the last thread, but now im 100% sure its a little boy.

If you have a look on this site, at the top of the page they have a gallery of confirmed boy and girl ultrasound pictures that you can compare to.

https://genderdreaming.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?19-ULTRASOUND-GENDER-PREDICTION

Hi,

Thank you all for your posts. I would say unless that picture is something else between the legs then it is a boy lol.

We were confused as to the gender because of the other picture and thats why they agreed to scan again.

We will have to try for a number 5 to get our daughter lol but we only have a 7 seater so that will be our last chance lol

Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->