Boys names- OH and I disagree, pls comment on which you prefer x

EMYJC

Two boys and unexpected BFP!
Reaction score
Hiya,

Well, the OH and myself are pretty sure we are having a boy from what we were told at our 12 week scan. We had girls names all sorted but have really struggled with boys names. Thing is, we have both picked completely different and cant jointy agree on a couple of names at all.

So far I like: James, Samuel and Zac. My OH likes: Kaiden and Kian. I am not a fan to be honest with them. Which do you all prefer? x

I love the name Zac. Not too sure about James and I like Sam but not Samuel.... Kaiden and Kian are okay but i'm funny with spellings so i'd have to change Kian to Cian...

Hiya,

Well, the OH and myself are pretty sure we are having a boy from what we were told at our 12 week scan. We had girls names all sorted but have really struggled with boys names. Thing is, we have both picked completely different and cant jointy agree on a couple of names at all.

So far I like: James, Samuel and Zac. My OH likes: Kaiden and Kian. I am not a fan to be honest with them. Which do you all prefer? x

i like kaiden with the middle name as james it sounds good and that way you could call him either so it would be

kaiden james ... whatever yor last name is i just like not so common names its all up to you guys though and good luck

Thanks both, surname would be Mills. Yeah I guess Kaiden James would be nice actually, or maybe spelt Cayden. I will have to keep mulling it over x

If the spelling makes a difference, one of my old school friends had a baby boy and I *think* (we don't have much contact now) she called him Caden- with that spelling.

Thinking about it more- Cayden James is quite sweet

Yeah I think it is too. I wont let him know that straightaway though! Was thinking James as it's my OH's middle name and his dads name and it's quite a strong, classic name too. I do love Zac though x

My girls all have 3 names each (although I wish i'd spent more time on poor Gemma's name now. Choose carefully...). You could always go for something like Cayden James Zac, or rearrange them.

I LOVE Zac....I wanted it as my boys name but it doesn't go with my surname :(

How about Callum? Its kinda similar to the names your OH chose but personally I prefer it!

I love James too....I think its cute as a middle name. Problem with James as a first name is that it might get shortened to Jim/Jimmy.....and I'm not overly keen on that! xx

I love Zac. I knew OH wouldn't allow it, though, so my heart dog is called Zack.

I like Kaiden, and Kaiden James is nice.

If there are girls names you've agreed on, do either of you like the boys version (if there is one) of those girls names? What were the girls names you agreed on, if you don't mind me asking?

The girls names are Jessica and Esme so I dont think there is a lads version is there? x

I like James, Samuel, Zac and Kian.

I would stay away from names like Kaidan though. There are sooooo many kids right now named with the -ayden sound....it's getting really old and boring. He will be lost in a sea of Aidans (Aydens,Aidens,Adyns), Braydens (Bradens,Braidens,Braydyns), Haydens (Hadens,Haidyns), Kaidens (Kaydens,Kadens), Jaydens (Jadens,Jaidens).....they may all be spelled differently, but ultimately they all sound the same.

The girls names are Jessica and Esme so I dont think there is a lads version is there? x

Jesse? Can't think of one for Esme though.

Of course if you kept James as a middle name, he'd be Jesse James! :rofl:

hahahah i was thinking the exact same thing!!!! there was actually a little boy who came into my work with that name... i thought it was funny............

but then again you could do jesse kaiden

Aw thanks everybody, some brilliant suggestions to ponder over, I appreciate it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->