Boys names .. So many choices!

LunaRose

Mum of a Boy & Girl
Reaction score
Hey!

OH & I had a chat about names last night and we actually like a few of the same names! It really shocked me because this totally wasn't the case when I was pregnant!

So, here they are .. Middle name will be William.

Alexander
Jacob
Lucas
Bailey
Seth
Dylan
Harry
Elliott
Oliver
Noah
Archie

I'm not sure any of them feel quite right!

I already have a son called Jayden, so it would be nice if they sounded good together but it's not essential!

Opinions & suggestions very welcome! :flower:

I've put a poll at the top.

Thank you in advance xxx

wow there is not one bad name there! very good choices! but my favourites are Lucas, Bailey and Archie :) xxx

I like alot of those names: Alexander, Oliver, Dylan, & Bailey... But voted for Noah! So cute! My son's name is also Jayden! Great choices!

Jayden & Dylan go well as a sib-set

Jayden & Dylan go well as a sib-set

Thank you! OH will love that! Dylan is his favourite name (Well .. His actual favourite is Elijah Quinn but I'm not buying that one! :haha:) but we thought maybe it sounded silly with Jayden! I think it's the two 'N' sounds we weren't sure about ..

I quite like Elijah Quinn, lol... or at least the Quinn part as a middle name!

Noah Quinn
Bailey Quinn

:thumbup:

We must like the same sort of names cos love all those,my faves are

Alexander
Seth
Elliott
Oliver
Noah
Archie

xxxxx

My Lo is Jenson and we have Dylan on our list if we have another boy. I like that they have same ending, hence we like Dylan, Morgan, Harrison, Logan, Ethan :)

Love love love Alexander too, my LO's middle name

Our little boy is going to be Seth, so I love that name best.
Also love Noah.

I voted Bailey.

I'll be honest I don't like it and prefer many of the other names but I voted for it because I feel it's the one that suits Jayden the most and I feel it's important that they sound good together. :flower:

x

I voted Bailey.

I'll be honest I don't like it and prefer many of the other names but I voted for it because I feel it's the one that suits Jayden the most and I feel it's important that they sound good together. :flower:

x

Thank you for your honesty!

I can't say it's my favourite from the list either but OH likes it and I think it sounds kind of cute. The two things that worry me about it are ...

1) Bailey is a unisex name and so is Jayden and some people might think I have 2 daughters :wacko:

2) I'm not sure how well Bailey would suit a grown man!

I haven't got a clue which name I like best! I go through phases of which names I like and I always seem to come back to Alexander!

We aren't TTC yet so I have plenty of time, but the longer I have to think about it the more confused I feel :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->