boys names

B

bubs_05

hey. well im expecting a boy. i have a girl already (Emily Grace). im really struggling with names.

i love the name dylan and joshua. but we decided we would use my bros name as a middle name which is james. and he wants his middle name in it to. which is william

james william is the choice we could of gone for but thats my bros name.
so we now have a few names, but im not liking the two middle names. with it.

oliver james william Micheals.
Dylan james william Micheals.
Joshua james william Micheals.

but i aint loving any of the names

i allways wanted a little girl called Emily grace and a little boy called joshua james.

help!!!!!!

I love dylan , It was what i was flipping a coin about Dylan and Corey ... Corey won lol .
But still loveeeeee dylan so i vote that and love William as a middle name .
Hope u manage to pick one hun . xxx .

Joshua James William
you wouldnt have to say the William, just the Joshua James

i love it xx

Joshua James William
you wouldnt have to say the William, just the Joshua James

i love it xx

SORRY DIDNT MEAN TO POST IT TWICE!
X

dylan james william sounds nice. kind of a rock star name sound.

I think Oliver sounds best with that combination of middle names and surname...plus it's a lovely name anyway! Good luck with choosing, we're having all sorts of trouble!

Lx

I think Dylan is a good name, but im bias as my sons called Dylan.

i cant choice. i think ill just chocie when he is here. finally got other half to agree that fred james william Micheals doesnt work or sound nice.

We liked Dylan when we were having DS so I'm biased, we were stuck between Dylan and Kian, so we combined the two and he is called Kylan (K-eye-lan) - could you do something like that with the name u like? It's so hard choosing names!

My youngest sons name is Dillan James! We call him DJ for short. But I do like Dylan James William the best.

We're not sure about boys names, someone on here (sorry I cant remember who) said Halen, and I like that, but OH aint keen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->