BP okay?

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I havent been feeling too good today quite light headed and weak. Just checked my bp and it was 121/60. My bp for a while was quite high 155/85 etc and so I was wondering would you say my bp today is okay or too low? Maybe why I am feeling pap!! :nope:

xx

hun i wouldnt fret low BP isnt a huge issue its just normally a case of being at greater risk of fainting so drink plenty of water and keep some food nearby for when u feel a bit off

its fine :) the lower number is a little on the low side but nothing to worry about. drinking lots of fluids will bump it up a bit xx

That is normal. I had mine done today by the midwife and it was 100/58 previously it was 80/58 at booking in appointment, my midwife says its ok as the lower number isnt much to worry about its the higher number as the lower that one is the more faint you will feel, but drinking loads of fluid and regular eating will help. (i have a naturally low BP)

Thanks. I have been drinking lots and have eaten some sugary things to see if that will help as I fainted last year which wasnt nice and I have a tendency to feel ill if I dont eat every 3 hours :( Just hoping it goes off. Not enjoying sitting here waiting, would rather be at home in bed! Lol.

xx

Thanks. I have been drinking lots and have eaten some sugary things to see if that will help as I fainted last year which wasnt nice and I have a tendency to feel ill if I dont eat every 3 hours :( Just hoping it goes off. Not enjoying sitting here waiting, would rather be at home in bed! Lol.

xx

i go very strange if i don't eat every few hours because my blood sugar drops too low that might be whats making you feel odd it's more common in pregnancy. mine is awful at work because i don't get to eat regularly enough i start falling over & slurring my words & i can't even write letters in the right order to make words. and it gives you major headaches & blurred vision too. my boss thinks i'm being an idiot but really my brain is shutting down its ridiculous!

xx

i go very strange if i don't eat every few hours because my blood sugar drops too low that might be whats making you feel odd it's more common in pregnancy. mine is awful at work because i don't get to eat regularly enough i start falling over & slurring my words & i can't even write letters in the right order to make words. and it gives you major headaches & blurred vision too. my boss thinks i'm being an idiot but really my brain is shutting down its ridiculous!

I think that is what it is. I have had it for years and some nights when i get home I have to lie on the sofa for a while as I feel too weak to do anything :( I am used to it now but it can take is toll sometimes cant it.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->