Bpf then bfn? Confused*UPDATE PG2*

ale

Reaction score
Last month I had a chemical pregnancy even though I had the iud in. I had been bleeding since December so got an ultrasound done and my iud was sideways and falling out so that's how I got pregnant. Bleeding stopped the day I got it removed and then I put a nuvaring in after two days. Usually when I start birth control I bleed non stop. With the nuvaring I didn't. I have tried EVERY type of birth control and always bled. I started getting suspicious plus pregnancy symptoms. Took a IC yesterday and it was the first BFP. THEN I took one this morning fmu and this is what I got..

Attachments

• IMAG1138_1.jpg
    IMAG1138_1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 91
Untweaked pic

Attachments

• IMAG1138.jpg
    IMAG1138.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 60
The first tests is a bfp from yesterday. The second test under it I don't see much. I just took another one and still nothing. I'll post it

Third test down I just took

Attachments

• IMAG1145_1.jpg
    IMAG1145_1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 58
The picture is slightly blurring for me to make it out. Maybe try again tomorrow

Has that happened to anybody? Had. Clear bfp then bfns? Were you pregnant?

Omg girl I remember your posts from when you were getting positives with your IUD in! And now this! How frustrating and confusing! Don't know what to say other than I do see a faint line on the top test... Could it be lingering HCG from your chemical at all?

No I've been testing for about 2 weeks now since idk how many dpo I am if any?? All were bfn

OH wow well keep us updated and I hope it turns out whatever way u want it to!

I had a line on these types of tests, I started a thread about it on here if you can find it. Unfortunately I wasn't pregnant and it was just a horrible evap. Fingers crossed you get the answers you are hoping for x

I see a little line on each one! Hoping you get the answer you want. Last time i was pregnant the tests only got darker every other day.

I would try taking a different brand of test if you can. I can easily see the line on the top test but can't see anything on the other 2. If they remove the contraception, would it harm the pregnancy at all if you're pregnant? I would get a dr appt asap if you get any more positive tests!

xx

I give up.. idk how many dpo I am if any, my boos are killing me and that hasn't happened since my last pregnancy, I took the NuvaRing out last night so we will see what happens... I'm kind of sad...

Attachments

• IMAG1176.jpg
    IMAG1176.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 79
Today's IC.. I put my bfp or evap or whatever from first page as a guide..still no sign of AF.. I see a hit of a line on the second and third IC. Last one I just took.

Attachments

• IMAG1231_1.jpg
    IMAG1231_1.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member