Brain working overtime #2

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
A bit about us my DD has just turned 4 & starting school in September, I am 30 & hubby is 31.

I keep getting the urge of wanting to start TTC for #2

Now here's where my poor brain starts to work over time. Hubby kind of does but doesn't want another. Firstly we're in the first year of him being self employed & he's the main bread winner. Secondly he said he just doesn't know if he could ever go through the tiredness or upset to our current family routine. I totally understand this as we did have a very, VERY difficult start with our DD. I too very much STRUGGLE at the start first 3 months, possibly a slight bit of postnatal depression.

I do however think I'd regret not having another in the future for me, our family & for a sibling for DD. I don't really no what response I am hoping for. I suppose it just sometimes helps to write things down :shrug:

don't hold resentment towards him, but if you do think you would like to speak to him about the possibility of B#2, when you talk to him don't hold resentment or get stressed. Hoping for the best for your family!

Thank you hun. Yeah we have spoke about it no resentment felt just a bit gutted. Who knows in time he may change his mind or my brain my stop the surges of me wanting another baby so badly x:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->