Brand new Boots digital Fertility monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
Bought this monitor to record temps etc but have decided to go get a different now instead!(having looked at it for weeks and done nothing with it!) its brand new, all i did was take it out of the box, put battery in and read instructions, havent used thermometer or even touched it so totally as new.

Monitor retails at £39.99 open to offers

wot thermometer ? have u got link to it ? might b intrested x

oohh its for recording ur temp........thought it was one with stick to wee on ! x never seen these !

the idea is you take your temp every morning and the machine automatically stores the info and builds up a picture of your cycle so you can tell when your temps rise and you ovulate. the machine stores 4mths worth of info at a time so you dont have to write thikngs down, store charts etc etc, says it can be used as a normal thermometer as well, has built in alarm so you dont need to worry about forgetting to take temp!

selling cos my friends given me her CB monitor and a bunch of sticks, so have decided that this method is not for me! let me know what you thinkx

hi, happy to ship to us, would need to find out postage costs, let me know if your interested and i will look intox

Ive been looking on the website and cant see this - have you a link hun? xxx

ive been trying but cant find one on boots site which doesnt make sense cos i only bought it a few weeks ago!!! will keep trying................

cannot get the boots link to work, there are a few on ebay used if you want to look(mine is totally new and unused)

mines not on ebay, but there are others for https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/L@@K-BOOTS-D...0822?IMSfp=TL0908221310001r6837#ht_500wt_1182

Ive been pm'd by a couple of girls asking for a price, im happy with£15 inc postage payment via paypal please. first person to pm me can have it!!

pm'd u :dance:as soon as u posted this so hope i was first ? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back