• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

brand new member, 15 weeks!

ellaenchanted

Reaction score
hey there everyone & bumps/babies.
i'm new, my middle name is ella but thats what i go by. i recently turned 18 and moved across the country with my boyfriend and his mother. its been weird being in a new place and moving was a little stressful during my pregnant state.
i'm only 15 weeks and have the teeeniest belly!

i have to say thinking about labour makes me a little scared/uneasy but i cant wait to meet my little bundle of joy!
i'd also LOVE to talk to some other young pregnant women like myself and make some new friends. :)

Hi Ella welcome :) hows your pregnancy so far? My names Autumn and i am 18 and 12 weeks pregnant :)

welcome and congrats
Im a teen mom.
Im leah and im 18.
I have a 8 month old little girl named gracelynn elizabeth

Hi, I'm Emily. I'm 17 in 3 days and am 31 weeks pregnant with a little boy :) Are you going to find out the gender?

Hi Ella welcome :) hows your pregnancy so far? My names Autumn and i am 18 and 12 weeks pregnant :)

my pregnancy has been pretty uncomplicated! i have to say, i barely feel pregnant since my INSANE morning sickness has gone away aha.

btw, i love the name autumn i was thinking of naming my LO that if its a girl.

Hi Ella! Welcome to BnB and congratulations on your pregnancy!
I'm Sarah, im 18, and im 19+2 weeks pregnant with fraternal boy/girl twins.
I'm sure you'll get a lot of support/advice/friendships from this forum :flower:

yeah same but i never had any morning sickness! which sometimes i wish i did haha if it weren't for the ultrasounds i would not think i was pregnant! thank you i love it too :) i love your middle name too :)

hey i'm new too :) i'm 17 and nearly 18 weeks pregnant, ah you think you have a small bump you look more pregnant than i do! haha i'm still not showing. but congrats and i hope your pregnancy goes well.

Hi, I'm Emily. I'm 17 in 3 days and am 31 weeks pregnant with a little boy :) Are you going to find out the gender?
yes yes yes! i cant wait to find out the gender. its driving me crazy, i just want to be able to start shopping.
congrats on your lil man, have you thought of a name yet?

Hey Ella! I'm Skye, 17 and 23 weeks pregnant wjth a little boy :happydance: wow I'm sure that was a big change!! Congrats on your future little one!

hey i'm new too :) i'm 17 and nearly 18 weeks pregnant, ah you think you have a small bump you look more pregnant than i do! haha i'm still not showing. but congrats and i hope your pregnancy goes well.
thank you! i hope your pregnancy goes well, also.
your 18 weeks, do you plan on finding out the sex? if you do, you must be excited that its right around that time.

yes yes yes! i cant wait to find out the gender. its driving me crazy, i just want to be able to start shopping.

Urgh.. I remember the wait! Ended up getting a Babybond gender scan at 16 weeks. Best way to spend 79 pounds and got the most amazing 4d pics :) I started shopping for blue the same day. :haha: We've decided on Ethan.

yeah same but i never had any morning sickness! which sometimes i wish i did haha if it weren't for the ultrasounds i would not think i was pregnant! thank you i love it too :) i love your middle name too :)
thanks, its much better than my first name thats for sure! but thats a secret :blush: lucky you for not having any morning sickness! mine was horrible. there were somedays i'd throw up 6 or 7 times by lunch.

your 18 weeks, do you plan on finding out the sex? if you do, you must be excited that its right around that time.

ahh yes i find out in just under 3 weeks! so excited :) are you planning on finding out the sex?

Urgh.. I remember the wait! Ended up getting a Babybond gender scan at 16 weeks. Best way to spend 79 pounds and got the most amazing 4d pics :) I started shopping for blue the same day. :haha: We've decided on Ethan.

reallly? i wish i could find out that early! here you have to wait till 20 weeks, i guess its just to be sure. i feel like i'm having a boy too, but i could be wrong. and i like your name pick, very cute.

ahh yes i find out in just under 3 weeks! so excited :) are you planning on finding out the sex?

oh yess! i cant wait. mothers intuition says little boy, but i could be wrong.

Hi Ella! Welcome to BnB and congratulations on your pregnancy!
I'm Sarah, im 18, and im 19+2 weeks pregnant with fraternal boy/girl twins.
I'm sure you'll get a lot of support/advice/friendships from this forum :flower:
hey sarah, twins, yay. you'll definitly have alotof love. double the love for the little ones.
and thanks, i hope to meet some friends i can talk to since i dont know any pregnant teens or teen mothers in real life.

hey sarah, twins, yay. you'll definitly have alotof love. double the love for the little ones.
and thanks, i hope to meet some friends i can talk to since i dont know any pregnant teens or teen mothers in real life.

As you've been saying in other posts - i had such good mothers intuition ;) Before i found out it was twins, i thought for the first week, definitley a girl. then i got really stressed out because i suddently felt like it was definitley a boy! Then we found out it was twins and i always thought/wanted boy/girl. OH thought two boys. But i think he just wanted two boys :haha:
Have you got any ideas for names?

Welcome and congrats :flow: I'm Chrissy, 16 and I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow with my first, a boy named Jace! How're you feeling? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"