brand new member, 15 weeks!

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by ellaenchanted, Jun 5, 2011.

1. ellaenchanted

ellaenchanted Well-Known Member

hey there everyone & bumps/babies.
    i'm new, my middle name is ella but thats what i go by. i recently turned 18 and moved across the country with my boyfriend and his mother. its been weird being in a new place and moving was a little stressful during my pregnant state.
    i'm only 15 weeks and have the teeeniest belly!

i have to say thinking about labour makes me a little scared/uneasy but i cant wait to meet my little bundle of joy!
    i'd also LOVE to talk to some other young pregnant women like myself and make some new friends. :)

2. AROluvsJMP

AROluvsJMP Guest

Hi Ella welcome :) hows your pregnancy so far? My names Autumn and i am 18 and 12 weeks pregnant :)

3. Leah_xx

Leah_xx Guest

welcome and congrats
    Im a teen mom.
    Im leah and im 18.
    I have a 8 month old little girl named gracelynn elizabeth

4. emz_x

emz_x Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm Emily. I'm 17 in 3 days and am 31 weeks pregnant with a little boy :) Are you going to find out the gender?

5. ellaenchanted

my pregnancy has been pretty uncomplicated! i have to say, i barely feel pregnant since my INSANE morning sickness has gone away aha.

btw, i love the name autumn i was thinking of naming my LO that if its a girl.

6. xSarahM

xSarahM Two Beautiful Angels

Hi Ella! Welcome to BnB and congratulations on your pregnancy!
    I'm Sarah, im 18, and im 19+2 weeks pregnant with fraternal boy/girl twins.
    I'm sure you'll get a lot of support/advice/friendships from this forum :flower:

7. AROluvsJMP

AROluvsJMP Guest

yeah same but i never had any morning sickness! which sometimes i wish i did haha if it weren't for the ultrasounds i would not think i was pregnant! thank you i love it too :) i love your middle name too :)

8. fizzx

fizzx Member

hey i'm new too :) i'm 17 and nearly 18 weeks pregnant, ah you think you have a small bump you look more pregnant than i do! haha i'm still not showing. but congrats and i hope your pregnancy goes well.

9. ellaenchanted

yes yes yes! i cant wait to find out the gender. its driving me crazy, i just want to be able to start shopping.
    congrats on your lil man, have you thought of a name yet?

10. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

Hey Ella! I'm Skye, 17 and 23 weeks pregnant wjth a little boy :happydance: wow I'm sure that was a big change!! Congrats on your future little one!

11. ellaenchanted

thank you! i hope your pregnancy goes well, also.
    your 18 weeks, do you plan on finding out the sex? if you do, you must be excited that its right around that time.

12. emz_x

emz_x Well-Known Member

Urgh.. I remember the wait! Ended up getting a Babybond gender scan at 16 weeks. Best way to spend 79 pounds and got the most amazing 4d pics :) I started shopping for blue the same day. :haha: We've decided on Ethan.

13. ellaenchanted

well hello, just have to say that your little girl is adorable.

14. ellaenchanted

thanks, its much better than my first name thats for sure! but thats a secret :blush: lucky you for not having any morning sickness! mine was horrible. there were somedays i'd throw up 6 or 7 times by lunch.

15. fizzx

fizzx Member

ahh yes i find out in just under 3 weeks! so excited :) are you planning on finding out the sex?

16. ellaenchanted

reallly? i wish i could find out that early! here you have to wait till 20 weeks, i guess its just to be sure. i feel like i'm having a boy too, but i could be wrong. and i like your name pick, very cute.

17. ellaenchanted

oh yess! i cant wait. mothers intuition says little boy, but i could be wrong.

18. ellaenchanted

hey sarah, twins, yay. you'll definitly have alotof love. double the love for the little ones.
    and thanks, i hope to meet some friends i can talk to since i dont know any pregnant teens or teen mothers in real life.

19. xSarahM

xSarahM Two Beautiful Angels

As you've been saying in other posts - i had such good mothers intuition ;) Before i found out it was twins, i thought for the first week, definitley a girl. then i got really stressed out because i suddently felt like it was definitley a boy! Then we found out it was twins and i always thought/wanted boy/girl. OH thought two boys. But i think he just wanted two boys :haha:
    Have you got any ideas for names?

20. Chrissy7411

Chrissy7411 Guest

Welcome and congrats :flow: I'm Chrissy, 16 and I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow with my first, a boy named Jace! How're you feeling? :flower: