brand new member, 15 weeks!

hey sarah, twins, yay. you'll definitly have alotof love. double the love for the little ones.
and thanks, i hope to meet some friends i can talk to since i dont know any pregnant teens or teen mothers in real life.

As you've been saying in other posts - i had such good mothers intuition ;) Before i found out it was twins, i thought for the first week, definitley a girl. then i got really stressed out because i suddently felt like it was definitley a boy! Then we found out it was twins and i always thought/wanted boy/girl. OH thought two boys. But i think he just wanted two boys :haha:
Have you got any ideas for names?
yeah, my mom said she knew that i was a girl right away! so i guess she had good intuition too. at first i wanted a girl but now that i feel like its a boy i know i will be equally if not more happy. as much as i think its a boy, i find boys names harder than girls. i like the names bentley, jase and landon but those seem to be the ones i like. have you thought of any names for your little bundles?

hi congrats im ashleigh im also 18 and 15 weeks pregnant with my first. sorry to hear about the horrible morning sickness u had. x

Welcome and congrats :flow: I'm Chrissy, 16 and I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow with my first, a boy named Jace! How're you feeling? :flower:

hey chrissy, i'm feeling pretty good! barely feel pregnant at all these days since morning sickness went away and the baby hasnt started kicking yet. i also love the name jace and was thinking of that if my baby was a boy, only i was thinking of spelling it jase. how are you feeling? your getting pretty close to being due. exciting!

yeah, my mom said she knew that i was a girl right away! so i guess she had good intuition too. at first i wanted a girl but now that i feel like its a boy i know i will be equally if not more happy. as much as i think its a boy, i find boys names harder than girls. i like the names bentley, jase and landon but those seem to be the ones i like. have you thought of any names for your little bundles?

Our LO's will be called Ledger Joshua + Aoife Marya Noelle. (if they definatley are boy + girl!) the other names we had were, Noah Antony + Calliope Maela Nina. I found boys names so much easier to choose! But Joshua is my brothers name, and Antony is OH's dad's name. We also considered Harry instead of Noah :) there are a few Noah's floating around on here.
I love the name Bentley Jase.

Hi + welcome! I'm Katey, I'm 19 + have a 1 month old daughter, Cadence.
How are you? :flower:

Welcome! I don't have any friends that are pregnant or have babies. So I have found this forum to be SUPER helpful. Everyone on here is fantastic. I'm Abbie. I'm 16 and 17 weeks pregnant. My morning sickness has just recently stopped. I'm so glad. It was miserable. Otherwise it really hasn't been too bad. So you are 15 weeks? We aren't that far apart.
So was your pregnancy a surprise?

hey chrissy, i'm feeling pretty good! barely feel pregnant at all these days since morning sickness went away and the baby hasnt started kicking yet. i also love the name jace and was thinking of that if my baby was a boy, only i was thinking of spelling it jase. how are you feeling? your getting pretty close to being due. exciting!

I know what you mean... That's how I felt... Hopefully you feel baby moving soon! Ah it's an awesome name huh :winkwink: lol. I'm feeling pretty good aside from my aching back haha. Just ready to meet LO!!!

Welcome! I'm Gabrielle, 18 years old and only 6 weeks pregnant with my first baby! :3

Welcome to BnB!
I'm Kelly, 20 & I'm 37+3 weeks pregnant with a little girl!
I'm glad to see that your morning sickness has gone-- Lucky! A lot of the ladies have it stick around for soooo long (me included! :sick: lol)
Hope to see you are the site! BnB can be super addicting! :winkwink:
Congrats & hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"