Brand New to B&B :)

ditsyblond17

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am so excited to finally be a member of Baby and Bump. For the longest time, I debated coming on here because of past failures with other sites. But those are other sites (they didn't have you fantastic women!)

I am currently TTC with my amazing Fiance of 3 years. I have PCOS and Hypothyroidism. Yuck! Might as well plan to be one of those ladies with 90 cats!

So, I am looking forward to meeting all of you gals. I hope to make some really great friends on here.

Until next time, lots of baby dust :)

Welcome! I have pcos and conceived Alex on my first cycle, so don't go looking at any kittens just yet! Best of luck on your journey and look forward to seeing you hopefully move through the boards. xx

Thank you so much girls!

That is incredible to see conceiving with only one cycle! Amazing! Congrats to you :) Are you trying for another now?

Yes, we are on our fourth cycle, i'm 1dpo. I conceived during cycles 1 and 3 but they were a chem and a miscarriage. I'm still hopeful and just glad as it means that i can conceive (I'm 37). Just need a sticky bean. xxx

Welcome! I also have pcos and lovely stories of successful pregnancies are great :)

Just logged back in to see this old thread. You all are so sweet. Have any of you ladies gotten your BFP's yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->