Bras and Hormones...

elmaxie

Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.
Reaction score
Well today my hormones are all over the place one minute I am so angry the next I am sobbing but it was made so much worse by a woman in a shop who annoyed me alot today!

For those of you who dont know me before I got my :bfp: I had a 36G chest and over the weeks they have got bigger and heavey and sore to the point when I am in the house I dont wear a bra and I only have 1 that really fits 2 at a push so DH took me bra shopping today and went into a big shop in Edinburgh who do a good range of bras but unfortunately they didnt go above a G, which is no good for me as am sure they are bigger now.

So we headed off to Bravissimo who have a shop near me and had a look around and asked the woman if I could be measured as I was pregnant and my bras dont fit etc etc she started by asking when I was due infront of the few customers in the shop so I said Early May to which she declared "OH you have plenty time for getting maternity bras!!" I said my bras no longer fit so she booked me in for a fitting 40 minutes later!! Then asked how big my bra size was(again in front of everyone!) Then declared "You need something with more support and wires in and maternity bras wont give you that right now!!"

So we headed out to get a coffe and wait 40 mins...when my hormones set in and I beame disgusted by my treatment and called her alot of loud names in the street then started crying and sobbed to DH I wasnt going back, which I didnt as I was so upset!

ANyways...now I feel bad for breaking the fitting appointment but was just on the phone to my mum and told her and she was pretty disgusted by my treatment as they always go on about ill fitting bras etc etc and thinks I should email them and let them know.

I think I just needed to get it off my chest so thank you for reading this and I will go to another store and see if I can get measured and some bras that fit better too!

:hug:

Emma.xx

I think I just needed to get it off my chest

Pardon the pun!!!

I had large boobs too, sure I wore the wrong size - 36E, but I guess I should have been a larger cup and so dreading having to wear reinforced hammocks for a bra.

I definitely won't go the same shop as you!!!

:rofl:

Thanks for pointing that out its made my day!!!

:rofl:

Emma.xx

I'm a busty girl too and generally find the whole experience of bra shopping upsetting. Ending with tears and I hate my boobs tantrums and buying nothing, and that was before pregnancy.
I use bravissimo online as there isn't a shop near me and just order one bra in a few different sizes and send the wrong ones back. The online service is evidently better than a shop one.

I also treated myself to a rigby and peller fitting for wedding day lingerie, an expensive, but well worth it and highly recommended treat.

I would certainly write and complain, if nothing else it might stop someone else having to suffer the same poor treatment.

Boo to bravissimo and :hugs: to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->