Bras - bit of a moan!

:rofl:....great stuff and recycling is great for the environment too.

I gave my sister all my old feeding bras last time coz I was about 3 cup sizes bigger and luckily the ones I gave to her fitted a treat. Lucky bugger, she spent nothing and I spent about £70 on 3 new bra's:dohh:

Exactly! :rofl:

They are well-loved though she's only had them for this baby and one needs a stitch in the cup but hey, I have wireless bras to sit about in now and if I need to I can look into nursing bras nearer the time. One of them has silver in which apparently is supposed to help with sore nipples. I thin my sister spent about £50 on them!

I got measured at bravissimo and the bras fit pefectly so far, i haven't been for a nursing bra yet but they have always fit really well since i started wearing them which has been about 3 years now. I'm planning on going back there as close to my due date as possible to get measured for a nursing bra.I've been 3 times so far during pregnancy and they get it right everytime. Hope this helps

I need to go and get measured soon too. Going into Manchester on Saturday so might have a mooch in Bravissimo and see what they say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->