Bras

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
So it seems the breast fairy has been visiting and I have this attractive (not) double-boob look going on now because I'm spilling out the top.

What I want to know, is what's the best thing to do? Do you buy some normal bras in a bigger size - how much wear would you get out of them? Or do you go straight for maternity bras and if so, can anyone point me in the direction of some pretty (sexy even :shock: ) bras?

I must admit to being slightly traumatised by spending the next year in underwear of the style I wore at school. Underwear is my shoes/bags thing IYKWIM. :lol:

:lol: I just bought a bigger size bra myself :D

I lived in wonderbra's too although i still have saggy tits that divorced when i was developing (pointing outwards need wonderbra to have cleavage) :rofl: I never went near a maternity bra so i have no idea if they would be any better for you.

I brought bigger sized sports bras and I am as comfy as hell in them! :D

hi helen yeah same here mine are popping out too i dunno think i will just get new bras in a bigger size spunky xxx

Hey Helen...

I work for La Senza and we advise that you should go into maternity (non-underwired) bras at 20 weeks, as thats when your milk ducts start developing properly for pregnancy and the wire can damage them...

in the meantime, i'd reccommend popping into a store and getting a free bra fitting....La Senza, M&S and Ann Summers/Knickerbox all have measuring services...as do the bigger department stores :)

Hope this helps :)

xx

GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

go get yourselves measured!!i went today and discovered that ive gone from a 40DD to a 44F!!! and im only 14 weeks!!! :D have to say though, the bra i bought is just heaven, alot to be said for wearing the right size!!!

Helen

Topshop have some really trendy maternity bra's. Have a look online after going to M&S to be measured but word of advice get measured at two different places as can be conflicting.

Bex

sorry, im a few months late on this thread but my boobs have become swollen and I went from a 30E to a 30FF and im praying they wont get any bigger:hissy: I feel like I need to hammock and they feel so bruised and itchy. Bravissimo is very good for larger boobies and some of the fantasy range.

Hope you got a good bra and not the boobie prize! sorry for my wit, I feel like a right tit now!:rofl:

I used to be very small ... 34B im now a 36D ...

Humm mine came from know where over night ... don't really like having big boobs either!

xxx

I went to M&S last week and got measured I even made my mum come with me to get measured as she buys whatever bra is cheapest most the time (it doesn't matter if its not the right size). I went in thinking I was a 36b and mum the same.........I was actually a 38c and mum a 38a!! The lady was really helpful and went and picked a range of maternity bras for me to try and she also told me you should start wearing them as soon as you notice a change (which I had)! A few of the bras weren’t really right for me but then a few were and I now have a lovely (pretty) maternity bra which is so comfy - I don't think I'll ever wear wires again!!! I have more support from my maternity bra than a wire bra!!
Helen.....Go get measured and get you a comfy fitted bra!!
x x

I hate nursing bras! I want a bra that is sexy and can't find one. It doesn't help that I am now a 36E (was a 36d) and you can't get much in that size anyway let alone sexy and nursing. I love my boobs now, but they don't look nice in the bras I have. :cry:

I went in the end to M & S (a few months ago now) and got measured up. It was really hard work getting something lacy that fitted and also something black and lacy but I managed it.

Looked ok for a while, but they're so heavy they do just sag. I really miss underwiring! I've had to accept that looking sexy while PG is not really possible without spending mega bucks, but it bloomin well should be! There's definitely a gap in the market here.

I just hope my boobs eventually go back to their old size so that I can put back on all that sexy underwear I used to be able to fit into!

Well i got myself a sportsbra and its bloody uncomfortable with the big straps and im missing my old faithful underwired. :hissy:

I want to breastfeed but wondered if its ok to still wear my underwired until im in 2nd tri?

Does anyone else have this problem?

I~ was naughty and wore underwires on and off throughout. I am breast feeding absolutely fine. Just make sure the wire sits on your rib cage behnd the breast tissue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->