bras!

sweetpea01

Reaction score
My current bras are getting a slight tighter on me and I figure it is almost time to buy new ones! Do you just buy bigger ones? Do you buy special maternity bras? Are there any good places that you all recommend for bras? Especially for us bigger chested ladies. I am currently a DD....I don't even know what is after a DD. :nope: Oh yeah..and how many do you usually buy because for all I know I could outgrow the new ones quickly and I hate spending such a bunch of money on bras only to wear them a couple of weeks.

i wish i was a dd you can get maternity bras everywhere in your size, next size up is an e cup for you

cheap and cheerful for me - sports bras from primark or supermarkets. at a fiver a pop it doesnt matter if you will only have it a few weeks and then have to buy another. i wouldnt spend much more just for that reason. you will prob get through a few yet im guessing :)

thanks for the info ladyGecko. It is good to know that there are alot of maternity bras for DD. I know when I'm not pregnant and a DD I have a hard time finding pretty bras in general. I can't imagine an E cup...boy, just wait till breastfeeding time..sort of scary..lol.

Pre-pregnancy I was a 36DD and they are so tight on me now. I went up one band size and one cup size, 38DDD to give me a little room to grow. Some places have DDD after DD, some places have E after DD. I'm in the US and always get my bras from Lane Bryant, in their lingerie part. I like their balconette style, very supportive and comfortable. The smallest size they have though is 36. They were having a buy-one-get-one free sale, so I have four now so that I'm not doing laundry every other day. I'm not getting a maternity bra until these are uncomfortable but I'll probably go to a special maternity store for that purchase.

magic bubble I am in the U.S. so it is a little different here. I think I can find the sports bras in Walmart though that might would fit and in fact I did buy a few of those a few weeks ago to sleep in but I sort of look like a uniboob...lol. I'm thinking three sizes up and I may not be able to find anything.Well, I guess I can find stuff online as long as I know my size. Oh how I wish I were smaller up top.

Raylynn thank you. I think I will try Lane Bryant. If I remember when I went there a long time ago they even measured you so that is a good idea and especially if I can catch them on sale. I completely forgot about Lane Bryant.

Raylynn thank you. I think I will try Lane Bryant. If I remember when I went there a long time ago they even measured you so that is a good idea and especially if I can catch them on sale. I completely forgot about Lane Bryant.

as you're in the states Sweetpea the next size up is the DDD (they don't have that one in the UK) and yes I would go to Lane Bryant, I go there for my bras one of the best places to get good fitting bras for us dd+ ladys :) I love there buy 2 get 2 free sales.

lol anywhere in the states that do a 36KK/36L ladies??? as im really struggling in the uk just for normal bras never mind maternity

thanks x

I've never looked for those sizes so I'm not sure lady but I'll keep my eyes peeled for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->