bras

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
is it really that important to make sure ur bras fit propperly during pregnancy?

Yeah, I carried on wearing my old underwire bras until only a couple of weeks ago and I really regret not wearing a proper support bra, near the end my boobs hurt so bad, and were bright red and sore from being so uncomfortable.

my aunty works in m&s undies department and she told me that wearing underwired bras damages your milk ducts so you should switch to maternity bras as soon as you find out you are pregnant. Not sure how true this is - but with dd i carried on with the underwired bras and i had tons of milk when dd arrived! I know that the bigger they get it is important to get a well fitted bra because of back ache etc. xxx

Yeah, I carried on wearing my old underwire bras until only a couple of weeks ago and I really regret not wearing a proper support bra, near the end my boobs hurt so bad, and were bright red and sore from being so uncomfortable.

ouch! oh well looks like ill have go buy some granny bra's then hehe!

Oh No!!!!! man, I hate shopping for bras, at the moment the one i have im literaly Popping out of it!!! It looks like i have 4 breasts instead of 2!! but i have tried to look for new bras, before i feel pregnant I had a look! ordered LOADS out of the cataloge, None fit, I even went and got myself measured!!! In M/S they didnt have them big enough, and in EVANS I was bigger then what the lady measured (She measured me as a 44-46 E but she said that by just Looking at me there was no way I was an E) so im confused, i was told to get a balcony bra (Which has like a higher cup) and possibly underwire, I HATE underwire!!!!

SOrry for the rant lol I didnt mean for it to turn into a rant, I just hate bras...

(Still convinced I have the smallest boobies in the world):blush:

I am just now filling out a B cup and have clevage.....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Now, I have to stop wearing my underwire bras and buy a granny bra? :dohh:

(Still convinced I have the smallest boobies in the world):blush:

I am just now filling out a B cup and have clevage.....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Now, I have to stop wearing my underwire bras and buy a granny bra? :dohh:

haha!!.... you sound like me!! :rofl:

Try Bravissimo, they are really good and have a range of decent bras to suit everyone.

As for the underwire thingy I would check with your midwife.

Oh me too, Im larger chested...and they are popping out and digging in..need to go buy some new ones too....

oh no!!! i need underwired bras!!!!! im rather large!!! xxxxxxx

But...but... I like the wire. :o

I agree you shouldn't use too small bra. Makes breasts too tender. It's just not worth it. Currently only 2 of my bras still fit and i had to remove the soft padding for that. I'm gonna have to buy new ones soon. All the maternity bras I've ever seen are made with just fabric. But I really like round firm cups with a good-fitting wire. I'm afraid I'll get the pointy breast effect with the soft fabric bras. And on a cold day, also nipple effect. I think I'll stick to my firm cups for as long as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->