Bras

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
so before pregnancy i was a 36C I went to get measured in my first trimester and she game me a 36D and i had plenty of growing room well here recently i have been noticing that my bras felt tight and where leaving marks where my band sits and the tops of the cups so i told my husband i think i need a new bra...so i went to get measured again and she gave me a 36E :shock::shock: WHAT??? now i will say it has growing room but i didn't think my boobs where getting that big and now im like WOW :shock: how big will they end up being and how big will they be when im not pregnant any more? I know they will go down some...but before i got pregnant with my first i was a B and then i was a C before this one sorry for the rambling but i am in shock hoping this bra last me because they are so extensive i spent over $40 for two

i was a 32b with my ds whwn got pregnant and just before got pregnant this time i was 32 dd now i think i'm 34e i'm wondering how big mine will get and how much will go after too!! x

lol its crazy because i really thought i wasn't growing and shes like lets try a 36E i was really like :shock: :haha: my hubby is so happy :haha:

Ha ha, I was 34c, I am now 36 DD, although they are a little tight now so maybe needing 36E... I am spending sooo much money on bras!

Yeah i know they are very expensive i worry about when my milk comes in...can they really get that much bigger? ahhh :shock: :haha:

I've pretty much had the same growth as you.
Was a 34c, I'm now in a 34E. Its beyond ridiculous! My boobs have got HUGE!

ladies, you do know some females would pay bloody good money for your current boobs, enjoy them!!!

i was a 38F/G pre bump

you think you have issues......... wait till you try and live with my corkers

ladies, you do know some females would pay bloody good money for your current boobs, enjoy them!!!

i was a 38F/G pre bump

you think you have issues......... wait till you try and live with my corkers

true true at least they are not so big they are hurting me right? my hubby really enjoys them :rofl:

I was a 34c pre, then went up to a 34d, then a 34dd, now these are getting very tight and uncomfortable so I neeed to go and get measured again. I keep wondering when t will end, OH is very happy with them though. I just wish that they weren't also getting stretch marks on them :(

I was a 34c pre, then went up to a 34d, then a 34dd, now these are getting very tight and uncomfortable so I neeed to go and get measured again. I keep wondering when t will end, OH is very happy with them though. I just wish that they weren't also getting stretch marks on them :(

I have stretch marks on my boobs too from my first two and they fade after awhile hubby isn't bothered by them at all they are not too bad

I have stretch marks on my boobs too from my first two and they fade after awhile hubby isn't bothered by them at all they are not too bad
My hubby says he can't see them (although I think he's being blind), but I think it's just the shock of getting them for the first time, I'm sure they will fade and once LO is here I'll not be bothered by them at all as it will all seem so worth it then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->