Braxton Hicks? A bit concerned

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
I woke up in the night with really bad pains, which I think was braxton hicks. My stomach was rock solid and it felt like everything between my thighs and ribs was being compressed by a crusher.
I also felt like I needed a poo (sorry tmi) but I went to the toilet twice and I didn't. The pain lasted about a minute but seemed to take a little time to wear off. I had 3 in a row with about a 40-50 min break inbetween.

I was panicking cus I thought they were real contractions, but then they stopped. I've had 2 more since.

Does this sound similar to anyone else's experience and should I be concerned?

I had this all last night, they even went to just being 10 mins apart.... totally gone now though.... yep the joys of braxton hicks... I get a dull period pain when i get them aswell... its awfull sometimes:cry:

Hmm because you said thighs and poo pressure I would say false labor which comes before real labor. You can get many many more before real labor starts. Keep with resting, water and laying on your side. I would def call in though considering you are just about 34 weeks. I hope its not a signal of real labor for you yet. You can send those pains my way. i would love to give birth tonight lol

Oh my i had the exact same thing last night... felt like i needed to poo but nothing came out!!!!!! I was wondering what it was doing.........
So false labour hey??? How long before acutal labour does that happen????

I have no clue. Was looking up braxton hicks and the only thing I can guess on is false labor if its not false labor. I read it can start before real labor which real labor is only when you have consistant contractions? It's allllll confusing to me so i don't know... Best to call in though. Plus who knows if some sites are right? I can never tell. I just pray I get some more pains lol heh

Hehehhehhehe lol funny how weird is it that we are praying and wanting to be in pain........ kinda sick right ????? lol
I am getting the tightening feelings every hour or so at the moment (give or take ten minutes) so yeah... not sure what this is ment to mean.... :( Do you think it might be the right thing???

No clue I get tuns of tightening and pressure in woohoo lots today as i am having one but hey i bet with my luck its just nothing :'( I hope its it for you! Everyone has a different story all the time as to how they started etc.. Never the same story so it is confusing. I just think people can just go whenever now.... unpredictable LOL yep it is so interesting how we are all dieing for pain! Once it happens though i want my epi

Yes i am thinking the same thing...... Kinda annoying cause i want her to come now and i want it all to start happening NOW but when i get these feelings i dont want to get to excited in cause it is not what i want it to be :(

Awww *hugs* girl. I cannot believe though you arent being induced. She is on the bigger side right? Are you getting a c section or? Also I can't remember if you had been tested for gd. I think you did and it was neg right?

yep.... sure was.. But my blood pressure is a little high at the moment but still normal.. just a little bit high... yes she is on the bigger side of things, which worries me but doctors said all ok.. Nope no C section :( Gonna try naturally first and see how we go!!! :(

I read there are 3 different kinds of contractions. Practice (Braxton Hicks) False and of course the real thing!!!

Check out this link ladies... hope it helps
https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/symptoms-and-solutions/labor-contractions.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->