Braxton hicks after sex

mummynummy

Reaction score
Last couple if times we had sex I get strong BH which makes me think I'm in labour but they stop after a hour or two. Does this my cervix is ripen as I be getting a sweep on Thursday and I'm hoping my cervix is ripen so that the sweep will work. I been walking more and this is my third pregnancy. My first pregnancy sweep worked on the second try and my second pregnancy worked first time but I was in slow labour for 4 days.
This pregnancy has been really different from my girls, I keep thinking its because its a boy haha

I had this yest. Me amd hubby dtd in morning and I had very strong Braxton hicks all day till late evening.I'm actually sure they were Contractions as was very painful and around my back and coming every 5 mins or so. I had a warm bath but when I got out they just carried on.But this morning they were gone and now just alot of discharge...Sorry tmi!!! Hopefully it is doing something and not just pain for nothing!!
nothing.

Don't be silly I'm very open haha.
I hate it when it does that. I really hope its a start of something too.
I heard walking helps and I done a lot of that today, I think when I get home I will steal my partner before he settles in haha poor guy

Oh I seriously envy you guys, my DH has decided we're not allowed to :(, I tried cornering him last night - didn't work (DS woke up, before anything happened). I'm so looking forward to being able to get that side back, even if it has only been 2 weeks....

This happens when we dtd too. This is gonna sound horrible but I've been wanting it more just in the hopes that it moves things along a little quicker. I love the closeness of being with my hubby but there's definitely an ulterior motive there lol...2 more weeks til full term. And have passed a piece of plug already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->