Braxton Hicks ALL THE TIME anyone else??

pea-in-pod

Mama of 2!
Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Well I've been getting braxton hicks since 18 weeks, and past few weeks they are coming all the freakin time! seriously I get them every 10 mins day and night. They are pretty strong so quite uncomfortable. I told both the obs and midwife about them and neither seemed to be worried. They said it's normal. So Im fine with it being normal, but just wondered is anyone else getting them that often? It really seems like a lot to me. They frequently wake me up in the night.
:( sad face

Pea

Ive had constant BH scince 30 weeks and sometimes they get Pretty flipping Painful , about 2 weeks again They almost Felt real. and I told my doctor this and she wasnt concerned as long as they arent coming more frequent and more painful Not to worry. Easy for her to say

Yep I went to get checked out a couple of weeks ago as I had about 7 in one hour and they are getting more painful now. Spoke to my midwife about it and she just said that the more pregnancies and more babies you have the more frequent they become!

I've had some quite uncomfortable ones too, for the last week or so I've been getting the all day everyday, just no pattern to them. They've been waking me up too!

I get them all the time, pretty intense ones too !

I was advised by my yoga instructor to use them as an exercise to relax and to stay calm throughout the time they last, breathe into your belly when they come and relax relax relax - it will help in labour. don't treat them like a nuisance, I know it's hard because I get them a lot too, but try to go with your body, sort of give into them as they are what you will be experiencing during your labour and then it's important to stay as relaxed and calm as you possibly can...

I totally agree about the breathing thing. Im 30 weeks and have been getting them from about 20 weeks. They are alot more umcomfortable now tho. Im just worried im not going to breathe when giving birth as every time i get a BH i just hold my breath oops. Some people say its good to get them as its your body "getting ready" for the birth. Good luck all x

mine r driving me mad.. i hav to breather through them they tat sore! i was also told it normal..

Me too, and bump is permenantly rock hard, really makes me ache

Do you guys think the period type pains Ive been getting every night for the past few weeks are BH? I always thought BH was tightenings but I havent had this...

i barely ever get any and im due in three days, jealous :(

I get them, but they aren't painful yet.. Im hoping they stay this way till it's go time

Last 3 weeks i have had them regular and painful and i am still here lol, Nothing can be done and they are bareable so you just have to muddle through hun sorry xx

I have been getting them since about 24 weeks, but the last 3 days they have been really regular.. Yesterday i was getting them at least every hour and the same with today..
I have also been getting some pain around my pubic bone but i put that down to due were the baby's head is as my baby went head down at 26 weeks according to midwife :)
And i keep getting muscle contracting just about my pubic bone, really annoying lol xx

Yep I went to get checked out a couple of weeks ago as I had about 7 in one hour and they are getting more painful now. Spoke to my midwife about it and she just said that the more pregnancies and more babies you have the more frequent they become!

This is my 3rd and I would agree with this, I don't recall my BH being this strong or frequent with my other 2. They definatly started earlier too. Again like most others have said when I told my midwife she didn't seem bothered by it and didn't think I should be either...easy for her to say she hasn't gotta feel em when your walking down the street and have to stand there feeling like a idiot when people stare at you LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->