Braxton Hicks already? 3rd pregnancy...

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
I know what BH feel like and I've definitely been expriencing them already. I know I haven't been drinking enough water and that effects it a lot, but I'm amazed I'm having them this early still. Anyone else having all of the "fun" stomach pains, BH, and vomiting that goes along with pregnancy already?

Way too early for BH, probably something else? I started getting BH with this baby around 18w which i was told is earlier

I got them around 12 weeks with the last one and I know what they feel like. I looked it up and on some other forums people say they've gotten them as early as 5 weeks and even that that was how some knew they were pregnant.

I've been wondering if I've been having them myself. A couple time a day I have been having some tightening in my belly. Goes away when I move get up and move around. I never had any with my DS, I don't have anything to compare with.

I thought I read somewhere that you have Brixton hicks constantly throughout your pregnancy it's just that most people can't feel them until later on? So maybe your body is just extra sensitive to them

I had bh at 14 weeks and while I was having my ultrasound done the tech said oh look your havung a contraction.

I'm 7wks & i'm having them. This is my 5th baby & i know fine well
What they are so don't let anyone on here or otherwise tell you different,
Esp when you know your own body. I googled it & they can start from around week 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"