Braxton Hicks at 16 weeks???

Soon5kids

Pregnant with Blessing #6
Reaction score
Hi ladies....I have been having what feels like braxton hicks for the past 2 weeks on and off, is this normal? I am definitely going to ask my dr. next week when I go in, but I am just concerned because I have had 4 children and never felt them this early. Anyone ever heard of this?

This is my second and I've been having them since 15/16 weeks :(

This is my second and I've been having them since 15/16 weeks :(

I don't get why this happens....again I have not experienced this with my 4 other. So confused right now :nope:

Not sure ive not experienced any yet :shrug: this my 5th x

With my first they started at 17 weeks with this one 14 weeks. They are 100% normal and nothing to worry about unless they get painful and regular(then they are not braxton hicks anymore but real contractions). They happen for numerous reasons, such as a full bladder, dehydration, baby moving in a certain way, and sometimes for no reason at all. They are not harmful to you or the baby.

With my first they started at 17 weeks with this one 14 weeks. They are 100% normal and nothing to worry about unless they get painful and regular(then they are not braxton hicks anymore but real contractions). They happen for numerous reasons, such as a full bladder, dehydration, baby moving in a certain way, and sometimes for no reason at all. They are not harmful to you or the baby.

Thanks.....I was a bit worried. I am just glad that what I am feeling is normal and not anything to be running to the er for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->