Braxton Hicks disappeared

MrsC10

Mummy
Reaction score
I've been having really strong BH's for weeks now. As of a couple of days ago, they seem to have just stopped.
I've had reduced movement (which I got checked today and everything seems fine) as well.
Did anyone else experience a reduction in BH's later on in pregnancy?

My BH have also slowed right down but I am only 35 weeks 5 days. I was also checked for reduced movements yesterday and everything was fine. Did you have any tightenings on the monitor?

No. I didn't have any tightenings on the monitor. I've had a few period like cramps since Friday, but nothing consistent. We're just home from shopping and I had a quite painful tightening. LO was wiggling around as well, which just made it more painful!

I've definitely had less past few days. I think I've been taking it easier slightly maybe.. not sure but I think it's normal for them to come and go depending on hydration/activity/stress levels amongst other things. Have you changed pace or anything? As long as baby is moving ok I'm sure you're fine but any reduced movements get checked out asap xx

I've not changed pace at all. With a toddler in the house, a chnage in pace is impossible!
I was at triage this morning and all has checked back fine. Baby seems to be back to moving just as much as normal.
I've also noticed a slight increase in discharge the past couple of days. Wish I knew what was going on. Hehe

Hopefully you'll get some rest before he arrives!

I had Braxton Hicks pretty good and then once I hit like 37ish weeks they basically disappeared! Here I am 39 weeks and can’t get a single contraction going!

I had Braxton Hicks pretty good and then once I hit like 37ish weeks they basically disappeared! Here I am 39 weeks and can’t get a single contraction going!

I've started to get them again, but they're still not as strong or as frequent as they used to be. Couple of days behind you and nothing much happening :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->