Braxton Hicks in Back?

curlylocks

Reaction score
Evening all!!

All night, on and off, my tummy has been going really hard. It doesn't hurt at all, if anything it feels nice?! :blush:
At the same time my back is REALLY hurting. Not just at the bottom but all over. Is this Braxton Hicks? And is it possible that the pain in the back is being caused by them instead of in my tummy/

Thanks

xxx

It could be Braxton Hicks the tightening -- it doesn't have to hurt & the nurses, doctors, midwives will probably tell you they are painless (even though that's definitely not always the case lol)

Not sure on the back pain though! Do you think it's related to the tightening or is it sore on its own?

I would def be seen hun. Or call in. How are ya now?

I occassionally get lower back pain like period pain but more crampy with my BH.

I get BH quite frequently now. And yes, I get the back spasms to boot.
Was told it is quite possible to happen for some women because the muscles are all connected.

I am usually a small framed, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Are you of small frame as well? I also only put weight on in my bump. Not really anywhere else. What about you?

My back still hurts this morning, but no tightening? Maybe its a seperate thing?
I am small framed Ravelyn and have only really put weight on my bump.

Thanks for you help guys - I have my 34 week appointment today (anti D jabs! :() so will ask my MW then.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"