Braxton Hicks or Baby?

VAinTX

A Mom Running On No Sleep
Reaction score
Hi all! :flower:

So, for the last few weeks I've been feeling what I assume is the babys rump hardening and pressing into my upper right ribs. It usually happens during the day and isn't terribly painful. That said... last night and the night before I've been woken up with pain in my belly around the same area. It lasts only about 30 seconds or so, and then I can nod back off to sleep. I've also noticed a lot more movement from the little one towards the bottom of my belly, so I'm wondering... what do you guys think? Is he just running outta room or is it something more? :shrug:

Having never done this before I have no idea myself, and would welcome your opinions! :help:

sounds like your LO is in the same position mine is - feet / rump wedged firmly in to my right ribs, and head down on my lower left side. he works my ribs pretty good some days though and sometimes works my bladder at the same time - seems like he'd make a great boxer - I think it's just them running out of room but I don't know what BH are supposed to feel like :( - I don't understand how they're supposed to still get bigger!!

and he seems to move a ton when I'm on my left side, I wonder if it's uncomfortable for him because his head would be pressed against?

sounds like BH hun! i wondered the same thing a while ago but when my stomach goes tight it goes like REALLY tight, kinda takes my breath away and then will die off... i cant feel bubs mov when i am having a BH aswell.
xoxo

Im having the exact same thing and wondered if it was bubs or bh , been having a few crampy pains to go with it this last few days so wondered if maybe its bh and bubs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->