Braxton hicks.....over it!

Autumntx

Reaction score
Anyone else getting these annoying contractions already? I think these are worse than with my other 2 kiddos (not sure though, as my last pregnancy was 14 yrs ago). They dont hurt but they def stop me in my tracks as my tummy tightens.

Yeah I get them all the time, become rather annoying, my Facebook status even reads "braxton hicks... Getting boring now!"

I've had so many tonight! I'm going crazy!

iam getting fed up of them now, had them for weeks but they are starting to get really strong now even verging on painful sometimes!

I've had them since 14 WEEKS! Lately they've been stronger and I've even been to the hospital twice when they are coming every 3 minutes are so. I was speaking to a midwife last week who said it was good and I probably have the uterus of an Olympic athlete with all the work outs it's been doing, haha. Getting used to them now...my tummy is just one solid, hard, funny shaped rock when i'm walking! x

They are sooo annoying! I don't remember getting them with dd until I was almost due. Now I've been getting them like crazy since about 25 weeks. It seems like anytime I move I get one! At least I'm not the only one!

Ive only just started experiencing Braxton Hicks these past few days (im presuming its them, as they arn't regular) but mine are quite painful, and i have to breath quickly through them. Im 37 weeks tomorrow. Is anybody else experiencing them like this? x

i never had so many braxton hicks with my first 2 boys, i get so many that i loose count!!! they are getting pretty annoying as every time one comes im willing it to be painful!!

xx

I think i started getting them maybe 3 or so weeks ago but i've been getting more lately, and they're changing too. Before i would feel like a "tightening wave" across my whole stomach and it felt like the whole lower part was rock hard, now I feel a tightening and it sort of makes breathing a little harder and it seems that only one part of my uterus is "sticking out" and rock hard more so than the other parts...weird! Ive just been making sure i dont have more than 4 an hour, which i haven't

The last week or so they have started to take my breath away... I only seem to get the strong ones in the evening when I lay on the sofa.

Ive just started to get them at 23 weeks! Looks like Im in for the long haul with them :/ xx

Ive only just started experiencing Braxton Hicks these past few days (im presuming its them, as they arn't regular) but mine are quite painful, and i have to breath quickly through them. Im 37 weeks tomorrow. Is anybody else experiencing them like this? x

Bex, mine are getting painful too. I've had them for several weeks, but before they were nothing more than the bump going tight for a little while, I wouldn't really notice unless I put my hand on it and felt it.

Now they keep me up at night. From the very top down to the middle of my bump was tight and painful last night, like a muscle cramp feels. Laying in bed on my side helped a little, but it was hard to sleep.

I'm also getting the period type cramps, but they come and go quickly, no rhythm. I guess I'm getting close, but really hope he holds off until his due date, I have so much to do before he arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->