Braxton hicks???

whitelilly

Mummy :)
Reaction score
I was just sitting relaxing there and all of a sudden my tummy went really tight for a few seconds then relaxed. No pain at all.

Is this the start of BH contractions?

Or do you think it's too early and it's maybe just been baby cos I know he sometimes rolls into a ball and makes my tummy hard. This just felt different though. x

I posted exactly the same thread this morning, I thought it could be baby, but few people suggested it could be BH.

It was weird sensation but no pain or anything. I think it's normal if there not too frequent or accompanied by severe pain / discharge etc

Well it's certainly not too early for it to be BH: I hear that it often starts part way through second tri. And I know that when I get BH, I get no pain at all, just like you said a tightening of the abdomen so that I can feel really clearly where the top of the uterus is coming to, and my tummy is hard all over. It passes after a couple of minutes.

prob is Bh, hope your not too sore :hugs: xx

I have been getting BH since week 19! so not too early for them.

They sometimes come on ly twice - 7 times a day now.. but the other day I had one every half hour!! That was cos I was cleaning out my shed.. it was an active day.

Sometimes I even get them if I get up from the sofa!

Hi, sounds like braxton hicks to me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"