• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Braxton hicks???

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you have felt braxton hicks earlier with later babies?? This is my fourth and im sure i can feel what feels like braxton hicks every now and again...:shrug: Is this not too early??:blush:

Heck no it's not too early! I have them from about 16 weeks on..It's a good thing though!

Thanks! I did say to hubby im sure thats what they are! He thought i was mad...:dohh: Altho ive heard they are more painfull with every subsequent pregnancy,i wasnt aware that you could get them this early. Ive had them on and off now since about 16 weeks.:hugs:

I had them from about 16 weeks I was really worried but my consultant said its pretty normal - just make sure they are BH and not contractions :hugs: xxx

Thanks! I did say to hubby im sure thats what they are! He thought i was mad...:dohh: Altho ive heard they are more painfull with every subsequent pregnancy,i wasnt aware that you could get them this early. Ive had them on and off now since about 16 weeks.:hugs:

I have never had them be more painful...Just there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"