braxton hicks

Hi,

It depends - when I was pregnant with my first I never noticed them but with this one they started at around 20 weeks.

heya hun, personally mine started early, but some people will literally never have them. everyone has a different opinion my midwife told me i would be startin to experience them in about a month this was about 2 months after i'd started feeling them lol but as i said totally normal to not get them at all so don't worry either way there's no normal xxxxxxx

its normal not to have ANY at all :)

don't wish for them though, sometimes they aren't very comfortable or bareable!
i had some all day once after DTD, and it made me so irritable because i wasnt feeling hungry or anything.
i felt mine (once) at 22 weeks and then again (all day) at 33 weeks xx

i didn't notice them with my first until about 28-30 weeks but this time i've had them since 18 weeks and they are so strong now that i can't move when i'm having one. like others have said though its still normal not to have them. some do and some don't.

I didn't notice them with DD.
However, I think I had some today.

Stabbing type pain in my left hand side?

LuckySalem i dont think Braxton Hicks are supposed to be painful. Its just a tightening of ur bump.
I have only had about 2 and im still not 100% sure it was definately BH's
x

I think there was a tightening I don't know. Wasn't too painful just enough to make me realise there was something there.
I'm not worried ... will mention it to MW on Tuesday at my regular appointment but I'm not worried.

Hmmm - wonder what it was then.

I think i've been having something for a couple of days now today has been more intense than before i'll have to ask the midwife on new years see what she thinks!

mine started at 16 weeks this pregnancy, 27 weeks with my last pregnancy.

I didnt notice them with my first. They started about 28 wks with my second and 24 with my third. Not everyone gets them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->