Braxton hicks

peanut08

Reaction score
i have been getting these for a few days now, but the last time i was pregnant was 13yrs ago so i cannot remember when they started but i am thinking the are a bit early? Worried coz they are painfull when i try to move a they are quite regular a times, i get a tum like a rock and its more solid and sore at the top of my bump. Peanut is moving regulary as usual so not worries about him but i think i will ring mw for a chat in the morning.

I started getting them at 16 weeks and this is my first baby.
I am 25 weeks now and sometimes, like at the moment, i get a few an hour or even 5 or 6 an hour and then they go away for a few hours and so on. My doctor said its normal unless i get 8 an hour for 2 straight hours then i should be concerned.
so im sure you're fine hun:)

I started getting them at 16 weeks and this is my first baby.
I am 25 weeks now and sometimes, like at the moment, i get a few an hour or even 5 or 6 an hour and then they go away for a few hours and so on. My doctor said its normal unless i get 8 an hour for 2 straight hours then i should be concerned.
so im sure you're fine hun:)

Thanks hun feel better now xx

I got my first one at 20 weeks. They say they actually start around 6 weeks, but you can't feel them until later. How much later seems to vary greatly from woman to woman. So far, I've only had five that I knew were definitely BH, and a handful of times I suspected I might have been having one, but wasn't really sure. One was while DTD for the first time since week 8 :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->