Braxton hicks

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by peanut08, Jan 27, 2011.

1. peanut08

peanut08 Well-Known Member

i have been getting these for a few days now, but the last time i was pregnant was 13yrs ago so i cannot remember when they started but i am thinking the are a bit early? Worried coz they are painfull when i try to move a they are quite regular a times, i get a tum like a rock and its more solid and sore at the top of my bump. Peanut is moving regulary as usual so not worries about him but i think i will ring mw for a chat in the morning.

2. mandapanda93

mandapanda93 Pregnant 1st Trimester

I started getting them at 16 weeks and this is my first baby.
    I am 25 weeks now and sometimes, like at the moment, i get a few an hour or even 5 or 6 an hour and then they go away for a few hours and so on. My doctor said its normal unless i get 8 an hour for 2 straight hours then i should be concerned.
    so im sure you're fine hun:)

3. peanut08

peanut08 Well-Known Member

Thanks hun feel better now xx

4. Ember

Ember Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

I got my first one at 20 weeks. They say they actually start around 6 weeks, but you can't feel them until later. How much later seems to vary greatly from woman to woman. So far, I've only had five that I knew were definitely BH, and a handful of times I suspected I might have been having one, but wasn't really sure. One was while DTD for the first time since week 8 :dohh: