Braxton hicks?

charxxx

Mum & Expecting again
Reaction score
Hey..

For the last few weeks I've been having mild pains that feel like braxton hicks but I thought it was a bit early for them?!

I had them alot with my daughter, But only in the last couple of months.. :wacko:

xx

I've heard you can have BH at 20 weeks or even sooner.

What's it feel like? I'd know it if I were experiencing it, right?

I've also heard they can start as early as the 2nd trimester... but certainly, if you had any concerns, it can't hurt to check with your doctor. That is what they are there for :)

Yeah I'm pretty sure theyre braxton hicks I just didnt know you could get them so soon lol, Everythings going well though had a scan today so it must just be me getting them earlier xx

i've just started having them but they don't hurt at all, it's just a tightening feeling in my stomach & my uterus goes very hard. i've been getting the occasional cramp but thats not braxtons xx

Mine arent painful, but feel like my stomach gets tight and hard and then my belly does feel hard to the touch. Having some pain doesnt always mean its a BH, I get ligament pain here and there that can feel like a mild cramp, but its not a BH. Also, its not too early to feel them. I started feeling BH at 20 weeks this time and now I get a few a day

Yup they start sooner with each pregnancy. Mine have been happening for a few weeks now. I mentioned it to the doctor and they said for me not to over do it...and just take it easy when I am feeling them come on.

I have been having them since week 12! My doctor wasn't concerned. I have an irritable uterus and had TONS of contractions when I was prego with my son, sometimes as much as 10 an hour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->