breakfast then milk, or milk then breakfast?

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
well as it says really, do you do breakfast then milk or milk then breakfast?

i always do milk then breakfast, but OH does it the other way round!! he says breakfast makes her thirsty so sheneeds her milk afterwards!

so yea what do you do?

We're still in the mix of weaning but for breakfast i do food and then milk :)

milk first... when he's about 7 months i'm going to do brekkie first. xx

katie's dead good in the mornings, i can have 15mins to 1/2hour sat chilling before i have to do milk! she just plays with her toys for a bit! i dont want her to fill up on breckie and not have much milk. but i suppose i know how much she has, so it shouldnt change with the order??

Should always be milk first..then breakfast..

i o milk as soon as she wakes up at 7ish then she has breakfast at about half 8 ish

Lou
xxx

milk then breakfast....but i always make sure he has bit of milk or something with breakfast so he can havee a drink with it xx

Milk right when she wakes and then breakfast about an hour later. I give her water with breakfast for if she's thirsty.

Milk first here too, unlike all the great kids on these boards my madam screams until I go get it :lol:

Milk in bed with me at 7.30 is then breakfast at 9am ish :)

I do breakfast first, as per doctors orders, because milk will make her more full, and she may not eat the proper balance of foods she needs, as she apparently has too much dairy anyway!

we always do milk then breakfast, i really like a drink when i get up, so i assume madd i does! could always offer water/juice after breakfast if she's thisty x x

I do milk first then breakfast as read about them still needing a minimum amount until such an age. She wouldn't have her milk if I gave food first!

I can very rarely give her milk as soon as she gets up, she has to have 15 - 30 mins playing or she won't have hardly anything!

Milk right when she wakes and then breakfast about an hour later. I give her water with breakfast for if she's thirsty.

You know I tried this, but an hour after her milk and she's not hungry, yet if I give her cereal straight after her milk, she will take most of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->