breakfast

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
what do your kids eat for breakfast(chloe is 4 and callum is 2)

they have just polished off

a banana each, an orange each an apple each, chloe had a bowl of flakes, callum had a bowl of sugar puffs, and now they want toast!!!

your shopping bill should be more that 80 quid if they eat that much lol, my friends little boy is the exact same i have no idea where he puts it all.

on the plus at least they have a healthy appetite

Lou
xxx

that £80 is for a week :lol: an its only cupboard,tins, and fresh freezer is empty :lol: iceland shop later!

wow! bless em! maddi is obviously a lot younger, but she normally has porridge, and sometimes a little toast or apple x

aww bless them, Lilly has cereal and a cup of milk or toast and cup of milk usually :)

Jack will eat some shreddies or rice crispies and some grapes and glass of milk x

Wow! Good eaters!
Charlotte (though much younger!) has some dried fruit pieces and a packet of instant oatmeal or a thing of yogurt with fruit and rice cereal mixed in and milk in her bottle

So glad to read that someone else's kids have hollow legs to fill! I honestly don't know where my son puts it all. He's nearly 5 and this morning he ate a big bowl of raisin bran cereal, a glass of milk, and a banana. 10mins later he wanted a snack. So, some dried fruit. Then 2 more fruit cups (mixed canned fruit) shortly after. Then for lunch he had half a tin of alphabet soup and a huge bowl of cabbage salad. You think that'd do him for the day, but then his supper was bigger than mine!

I feel like I can't escape the kitchen for feeding him!

wow! :lol: Carly has one piece of toast and so does ella , an apple about 2 hours after they have eaten!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->