Breaking out!

puppycat

Mum & PAL
Reaction score
:sad2: I'm covered in spots!

I never get spots!!

Anyone else???

Mine were awful a couple of weeks ago but seem to be getting much better now..... probably due to the copious amounts of water I'm drinking seeing as I can't stomach anything else :rofl:

Me too, never had spots as a teenager. And the only spot i get is just one on my chin when :witch: is due. Not anymore i look like i just hit puberty :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh tell me about it ! I am getting really down abou tthem at this stage. They dont seem to be going anywhere. Anyone know if they clear up in the second tri ?

Im getting them too. Feel like a teenager, i look a mess lol,spots and my hair keeps getting really greasy.

i'm the same but there just starting to clear up and i'm 11+4

Fingers crossed mine clear up i cant stand them !!

I was getting them terrible a bit earlier on, now they aren't so bad but still getting more than I ever have before.

Sorry ladies but I am sooo pleased I'm not the only one!!

I do feel like a teen and all I'm doing is drinking water and orange juice.

Don't suppose I should complain though, hope it means bubs is doing just fine!

I've loads of spots too, haven't had them in well over ten years. It's horrible, I don't really feel pregnant, just sick, fat, and spotty!

top of my chest, top of my back and my shoulders are covered. its horrible, looks like a rash of red spots!! urgh. had it for a couple of weeks now and im 12and 1/2 weeks!! hope they go soon they look disgusting!

I never get spots!!

Anyone else???

Me to hun, got a few yesterday. Am not usually prone to spots except for the one i used to get around AF time.

How are you doing? Any symptoms?

:hug:

Wendy

I never get spots!!

Anyone else???

Me to hun, got a few yesterday. Am not usually prone to spots except for the one i used to get around AF time.

Wendy

Hi Wendy

I'm doing ok actually! It has finally sunk in now so I'm not the walking smile that I was last week but nevertheless I am still very excited!

We're telling the parents over Easter wkend, this scares me somewhat!!

I haven't had many symptoms tbh, I do get VERY hungry on occasion and am so :sleep:!!

How are you doing? We're EDD buddies aren't we?? :happydance:

I never get spots!!

Anyone else???

Wendy

Hi Wendy

I'm doing ok actually! It has finally sunk in now so I'm not the walking smile that I was last week but nevertheless I am still very excited!

We're telling the parents over Easter wkend, this scares me somewhat!!

I haven't had many symptoms tbh, I do get VERY hungry on occasion and am so :sleep:!!

How are you doing? We're EDD buddies aren't we?? :happydance:

I am doing ok hun. Have a bit of back pain and the odd stomach cramp but thats about it.
I had thought about telling the parents at easter weekend but am not sure, its still early days and i am now a bit paranoid having read about so many MC's on here. Dont know what to do. ????

Wendy

xx

My dad lives a few miles away so I don't really see him too often. Plus my step mum is due the end of April and then it's my little brother's birthday in May so it seems like now would be the best time so I'm not outshining either the birth of my new brother/sister or the birthday of an excited 3 year old!

It would be so great if we could have some sort of foresight to let us know it'll all be ok and we can tell people without worrying....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->