Breakouts! YUCK!

hoptingfor3

Mom to three girls :)
Reaction score
Over the last couple of days my face has broken out SOOO BAD!!! Its gross. I feel like a 13 year old girl or something. Normally before AF, I will break out, but not like this!!!!

Anyone of you recent BFPers have this?

Over the last couple of days my face has broken out SOOO BAD!!! Its gross. I feel like a 13 year old girl or something. Normally before AF, I will break out, but not like this!!!!

Anyone of you recent BFPers have this?

Yes! I've got like 5 zits on my face. I hope this is a promising sign. Otherwise, I need to invest in practive zit cream!!

Oh my word. I feel your pain!!! I have about a bazillion zits on my chin. I feel the exact way as you; I usually break out a little, but nothing like this! I am 29 years old, and this is just a tad ridiculous.

Oh my word. I feel your pain!!! I have about a bazillion zits on my chin. I feel the exact way as you; I usually break out a little, but nothing like this! I am 29 years old, and this is just a tad ridiculous.

Yep, I'm 30 and hoping that my ugly zits are well worth it. 4 more days 'til testing...unless the witch gets me first.

Funny that this was posted. My chest had a bunch of little white dots on it today and I was thinking "what the hell!" Who gets that. Like Come on. Hoping it's a good sign. I'm only 7 DPO though and besides a headache all day I haven't really had any symptoms. Or major things anyways. I constantly look away from them though because disappointment sucks.

Ladies that was my first sign that i was pregnant

I had a big outbreak of spots on my back pretty bad it was and I new it had to have something to do with being pregnant has I had never suffered with anything like in my life lol,fingers crossed for you girls x

Oh the following week i got my BFP:0)

Looking back it was a sign for me too, but unfortunately the issue has gotten worse the further along i get, not better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->