Breakthrough or Implantation Bleeding???

missusj

Reaction score
I need some serious help. I've always been an onlooker for posts and never posted anything but I need some serious help.
I had a miscarriage back in August (the 15th-the19th to be exact.)
My period returned September 12th. And then seemed to be normal after that. I had another period on October 15th.
I know for SURE that i ovulated either the 4th or 5th of this month.

So here is where things get weird. I started spotting on the 11th. By sporting I mean whenever I wiped. I've been spotting since then. On and off and only when I wipe. At first I had lost of EWCM and the pink or brown was mixed with that. It never got heavy to the point where I had to put a tampon in or wear a pad. It's only when I wipe.
I have mild cramping. More like an annoying buzzing, pulling feeling. My period was supposed to start yesterday and I still have nothing. I tested negative on Monday when I took a test.

Any chance any of you can give me any insight? I've read that it could be breakthrough bleeding...
Any opinions would be great! :dohh::dohh:

I would test again in the am. A few days can make a big difference and some ladies don't get a bfp or several days after af is due.

I feel you Hun, I started spotting at 5dpo and it was only noticed when I wiped.

Tomorrow my AF is due and I "coated" a tampon today. Sorry tmi. It wasn't full just had like a lot of brown and dark red on it. The most I've had.

I'm thinking AF is going to show up, but I haven't had any cramps only nausea and breast pain.

I test in 4 days (3days after AF is suppose to arrive).

If she doesn't I'll report back. It could be breakthrough or it could be that this cycle is just irregular for us??

It would be nice to know the day after ovulation. *sigh*

I'm going to test again tomorrow. I've had a little bit of brown blood today but I'm noticing I'm having to pee quite often. Trying not to create symptoms in my head but this one is hard to ignore!

I feel you Hun, I started spotting at 5dpo and it was only noticed when I wiped.

Tomorrow my AF is due and I "coated" a tampon today. Sorry tmi. It wasn't full just had like a lot of brown and dark red on it. The most I've had.

I'm thinking AF is going to show up, but I haven't had any cramps only nausea and breast pain.

I test in 4 days (3days after AF is suppose to arrive).

If she doesn't I'll report back. It could be breakthrough or it could be that this cycle is just irregular for us??

It would be nice to know the day after ovulation. *sigh*

Keep me updated!

can someone let me know how do i ask a question on here???? is there a way u can send me a message

Did you get your question answered? You can post a new topic in the thread that fits your situation. Sometimes it takes a while to get a reply, though.

Any updates with this? I have been spotting for 8 days now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"