Breast Clinic

twinkletoes

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
A few weeks ago i was seen at the breast clinic at the hospital as i found several lumps in my breasts. They told me it was just cysts and/or fatty tissues. But i just got a letter telling me i need to go back as my ultrasound was unsatisfactory. Im scared now :(

Aww hunny, try not to be scared i had loads of smears saying unsatisfactory and it just meant they hadn't gathered enough cells
maybe they just can't see it clearly or it hasn't developed well, it could be any number of thing

My Mum has/had very lumpy breast and they were cysts that had to be drained but once she was in the system was seen every 3 months just to keep an eye on them, all was well and she has now been taken off the list

Like i say try you beat not to worry but make another appointment asap
:hugs: :hugs:

it said on my letter that my appointment will follow the letter i got whatever thst means?? im no good with words

I wouldnt worry hun, if it was something serious they wouldnt have just sent you a letter saying an appointment would follow, they would have been rushing you in sooner.

Hi,

Tam found a lump, has been to see hospital, had two Ultrasounds, and they said breast or fatty tissue.

Tam's mom had the Big C and as such she's been panicing.

Finally the other Friday they said no issue but would you like a sample to be checked, and we get results on Friday.

I am not worried, I know she's fine.

Try not to worry, if the ultrasound was not brilliant then they simply need to double check, if your worried ask them to biopsy a lump or two.

Most women have variance in their body during TOM and when PG, etc, not always something to panic about.

My Motto in Life is:

Worry only when you know you have something to worry about!!

Worrying without the facts just makes you upset and panic, understand what life throws at you and then panic!!! (LOL)

I know it's easier said than done, but I keep telling this to TAM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->