Breast feeding Rant!

I would highly recommend a baby sling that you can feed in (I had the babasling- amazon) You can get on with whatever you need to while baby is snuggled in at the boob either feeding or asleep. Babies love it, its discreet and you can feed on the go. This was my lifesaver! The best baby equipment I bought! My DD fed every half hour in the early days too its tough going but it gets better!X

It's normal. Your LO is having a growth spurt at the moment (one around 3 weeks) and breast milk is digested in about 2 hours anyway. Having a growth spurt means cluster feeding - some days that's all they'll do, - cluster feed. It's your baby "putting their food order in" so to speak. 1oz of milk when you express is average (half an oz-2oz total, from both breasts combined, is average). You're doing great! Honestly! Hang in there. xx

:hugs::hugs:

for the first six weeks I was pretty much just sat in my nursing chair in front of the TV!

Yeah, I don't think I left the house the first 3 months... :haha: I had my groceries delivered and was attached to my baby for ages. It can drive you batty, but now we go out quite a bit. Looking back, it's hard to believe I got past it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->