breast milk is not enough for babies

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
grr, pauls family pisses me off so much, we went to his nans house yesterday and one of the first things she said to me was ''are you going to start weaning her onto a bottle soon?'' i said no im going to try and breastfeed her till shes about one, she seriously looked at me like i was mad and said ''ONE??'' i said yes thats what is recommended these days and then her and pauls grandad started a big rampage about all of their family were bottle fed and theyre fine, paul was trying to tell them saying breast milk is designed for babies, what do u think babies had before fake milk was invented etc, then his nan came out with ''breast milk is not enough for babies!''

WTF?? some people annoy me lol, i must admit shes usually alright, i do like her but she has pissed me off big on this lol

x

:ignore:

If breastmilk isnt enough for babies, how the F*!# has the human race managed to exist for tens of thousands of years before formula was invented by big corporations TO MAKE MONEY!!!!!!!!!

Personally that would make me even more determined to carry on!! :rofl:

haha it did!! i was half thinking to get to 3months and then stop but now i am bloody going till shes one no matter what :lol:

x

Dont stop at 3 months babe - thats when it gets reeeeally easy!! :lol:

hehe tbh its gotten a lot easier the past few days, thats fenugreek is really working :D mammy has hard boobies again :happydance:

x

Yep, 3 months is when it gets so much easier :lol:

I was gonna ask you about that!!!! I miss those hard boobies some times!!! But now I've almost done 6 months they obviously just produce on demand. Dont panic babe when they stop getting hard again - it's just coz they know what they are doing. ;)

And....are you eating naughty girl?? xx

Good coz I dont really wanna drive to Liverpool to smack your bum....:lol: x

Wow, really? Huh, I didn't know that. And to think that David has already more than doubled his birth weight all while he was being starved! lol

Wow, really? Huh, I didn't know that. And to think that David has already more than doubled his birth weight all while he was being starved! lol

:rofl:

It's pretty bizzare isn't it.......

guh people like that really annoy me! mil's the worst, when katie was born it was all, are you going to give her water, she'll be thirsty. well no she wont, she's drinking constantly!! and "i gave my eldest full fat cream, it was all she'd drink" and HOW do you know that?! and when i told her i stopped BF yesterday...oh good!

guh people like that really annoy me! mil's the worst, when katie was born it was all, are you going to give her water, she'll be thirsty. well no she wont, she's drinking constantly!! and "i gave my eldest full fat cream, it was all she'd drink" and HOW do you know that?! and when i told her i stopped BF yesterday...oh good!

Mine keeps going on about the water too! "You're going to have to get her onto a cup or bottle soon. The weather is going to be warm and she's going to be getting thirsty. Plus what will you do when you are on holiday in Spain? She will need water then..." :dohh:

Comments like this make me so mad! My OH's relatives haven't even met our baby yet (they live in Norway) and they've already started... He happened to mention to his mother that I was feeding her every two hours.. and so apparently she isn't getting enough, she's still hungry, I should suppliment with formula. ARRGH!! :hissy:
And now, apparently, every time he talks to one of his relatives on the phone they're checking to see if we've put her on a bottle yet.
I want to smack these ignornant ...people.. and tell them to do their research.. I'm trying to do the best for my baby, and succeeding, so shut up!

Just ignore!!
I cant believe some people think like that. Breast milk was created to fulfill babies needs.
How can they say it's not enough?? :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->