Breast Pain &first pregnancy symptoms

ah12

Reaction score
Hello! It's been a bit since I've posted but a couple of months trying (and relaxing about a bfp or bfn) I finally got my bfp last week!

My first symptoms were excess cm and tiredness. I'm just now noticing sore breast and I feel like it's a weird soreness- not what I expected. It's very localized to my left side of my left breast deep inside. It's not aching. I don't even notice it unless I am touching or pressing pretty firmly.
normal?

What were your first signs?
How do your breasts feel? What type of pain/sensitivity would you describe it as?

My first signs were that my boobs looked weird - as in bigger, veinier and larger nipples. I also was so exhausted.

All of my other symptoms didn't start until 6-7 weeks. My breasts are still sore, but mainly only when touched.

Hello! It's been a bit since I've posted but a couple of months trying (and relaxing about a bfp or bfn) I finally got my bfp last week!

My first symptoms were excess cm and tiredness. I'm just now noticing sore breast and I feel like it's a weird soreness- not what I expected. It's very localized to my left side of my left breast deep inside. It's not aching. I don't even notice it unless I am touching or pressing pretty firmly.
normal?

How do your breasts feel? What type of pain/sensitivity would you describe it as?

My first symptoms were very similar to this. I had no tiredness or cm until later. At 3-4 weeks I had breast pain, it felt like I and worked out at the gym and done a fair few push ups or bench presses. The pain was on the outside sides of my boobs, but in the muscles and very sore. It got even more tender and soon enough the whole boob was tender! I think this has to do with why they went from a barely there b cup 2.5'months ago to a full D or DD now :)

Almost as soon as baby implanted I had sharp, stabbing breast pain. About 4 weeks I became very hungry... no specific cravings or aversions... just eating everything in sight. I also had some mild, period-like cramping and pinching pains in my ovaries up to my :bfp: and even still have it now at nearly 6 weeks.

Interesting to hear what others go through...!
I can't complain too much. Eating sweets has made me queezy (tthat's kind of a good problem! Keeps me away from them)... other than that not too many symptoms yet.
I'm maybe 5 or 6 weeks along right now so it's Pretty early. I'm sure more will come..!

I'm 4/5 weeks and have no symptoms other than keep thinking af has shown and keep getting cramps everywhere in my stomach,sides and back

First off, congrats!! My breast pain started off as just sore nipples when touched but since week 7.5- 8 my breasts have gone up over a cupsize, become hot to the touch and incredibly sore and firm. I can't hardly take my bra off without wincing haha. My first symptoms were aversion to red wine *before my bfp* and headaches.

My boobs feel like somebody is firing a hot poker in to them and really does hurt to turn over in the night with them.

I don't remember when it started. I think my first symptom was the AF cramping and I had been a bit more queasy for a few days but didn't put it down to pregnancy!

x

I'm 10 weeks pregnant and have gone from a 32B to 34D, I have never in my life felt the pain in my boobs that I feel now!! I wake in the night when I try turn over because they hurt so much, I have to hold them to walk up and down my stairs at home - haha! They are angry boobs at the moment. So so sore.

normal?

I'm 4 weeks peggo and my boobs are the same feeling its not what I expected they hurt but its more deep and a little burny. They are also HUGE- I'm already well endowed I'm a little scared about finding any bras during this pregnancy lol
I didn't really have any symptoms before my BFP (I knew at 9 DPO so maybe that helped haha)I think that's what set me off as I wasn't getting my regular PMS symptoms.
Right now my biggest symptom are bloating and tummy cramps (I don't think in my uterus just lower abdomen). Oh and I also eat like I'm starving....I'm not hungrier than usual but when food is placed in front of me I eat like there is no tomorrow!

My breasts feel bruised, if I brush them with a pillow or my own arm it HURTS. I have to wear a sports bra type thing all the time because if I leave them out they hurt terribly when they move. For anyone else suffering, those Hanes Her Way soft bra tops they sell in 3 packs are great for lounging and sleeping in.

My other major symptom is a permanent cold, which I have learned is pregnancy rhinitis.

when did everyone get there bfp ? I have sore breast and a headache for over a week and my cm is brown I am at cd 26 and I usually have 28 day cycle so I'm not late but when I test I get a bfn !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->