Breast Pain - only 8 weeks pregnant

Amethyst76

Reaction score
Hi there, I have some questions.
My breasts have been so sore the last 5+ days. But they do not seem to have grown in size, if anything they seen a little smaller than usual.
However, my nipples have become larger and are very hard and painful. Sometimes its a sharp pain, other times it's a strong dull ache.
I just assumed it was a pregnancy thing, but my husband seems concerned that they have "shrunk".
Any one else have this happen during early pregnancy?
#FeelingStumped

Hormones do weird things to your body when your pregnant. The sharp pains/aches are totally normal. And for me my nipples become a lot more sensitive almost instantly after getting my bfp. Even wearing a bra hurts them so I wear breast pads inside my bra which cushions them a bit. As for size don't worry. In my first pregnancy my breast didn't increase in size at all untill my milk came in once my son had arrived. Not all women get huge boobies when expecting. It's nothing to be worried about.

Hormones do weird things to your body when your pregnant. The sharp pains/aches are totally normal. And for me my nipples become a lot more sensitive almost instantly after getting my bfp. Even wearing a bra hurts them so I wear breast pads inside my bra which cushions them a bit. As for size don't worry. In my first pregnancy my breast didn't increase in size at all untill my milk came in once my son had arrived. Not all women get huge boobies when expecting. It's nothing to be worried about.

Thanks Mary Ann, that was very helpful. 😊 I guess DH will just have to wait on larger cup size. 😉

With my first four I never changed in size at all not even when nursing them. Consider it a blessing because it really does mean down the road you'll get to have your nice perky boobs vs. sagging boobs. I remember being bummed about not getting boobs with pregnancy or nursing but I'm happy about it now.

With my first four I never changed in size at all not even when nursing them. Consider it a blessing because it really does mean down the road you'll get to have your nice perky boobs vs. sagging boobs. I remember being bummed about not getting boobs with pregnancy or nursing but I'm happy about it now.
Hi, thanks for sharing! I don't really mind my size, but assumed they were supposed to grow, so got a little concerned when there was no growth, just pain. (Taking a shower is the worst!) Wasn't sure if the pain came first or happened unanimously with growth. With so many changes going on it overwhelms me at times.

I'm just over 7 weeks and mine haven't really grown much, they just feel more full. But uncomfortable enough that I need to go bra shopping tomorrow! The pain is very normal too. My nipples feel on fire at times! Just remember everyone responds differently to the hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->