Breast pain...what's going on?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by hopingforit, Nov 15, 2011.

1. hopingforit

hopingforit Well-Known Member

So, normally my breasts start hurting about a week before AF is supposed to come. It is now 1-3 days to the day I expect it and I have been having weird symptoms. I normally use OPKs regularly but this month we decided to relax since it has been 14 months TTC so I only did OPK on day 10/14/15/16. 10 was a complete negative, 14 looked almost positive, 15 was definite negative, as was 16. My cycles are so regular and have been for years. I get AF exactly 12 days after positive OPK always. My cycles are always 24-28 days with one being 29 but never going over that. I am super predictable so I know I ovulated between day 10-14. Well, my breasts haven't gotten sore yet. Usually by this point they are super sore and I can't even touch them. I know that when they start hurting, it will be all over for me this month. Well, the last couple of days, when I wake up in the morning, they are a little sore. But after a half hour or so, it completely goes away. I tend to sleep on my stomach at night so I don't know if that is what is causing it. Right now they don't hurt at all. Also, I had bleeding a few days ago for a few hours...very very light....and then it stopped. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I took a HPT but got BFN this morning. I am between 8-12DPO I believe. Any advice on what it could be?

:dust: to all of you!

2. mixedbeautyx

mixedbeautyx Well-Known Member

No advice, but goodluck!

3. hopingforit

Thank you! :)

:dust:

4. hopingforit

*bump* Anyone?

5. AllyTiel

AllyTiel Well-Known Member

I don't really know, if things are different than usual that sounds promising though! Keep testing! 2 days ago I took a test and it was very much a BFN. Today took three and they are all faint positives! I was crushed when the first one was negative, but I tested to early!
    Good luck!

6. Cookie_88

Cookie_88 Well-Known Member

I know someone on here who tested at 10dpo and got a bfn then 2days later got her bfp!
    So hang in there, as said previously by AllyTiel, if things are diff this cycle it could be a good sign.

AllyTiel - I love your pic. My parents have a pom x lovely dogs

7. hopingforit

Congrats on your BFP! H&H 9 months! :)

Thank you for your answer. I had the bleeding 3 1/2 days ago so if it was implantation bleeding, I think it would be too early for a + test after reading about it online. I tested this morning and got BFN but things are definitely different than usual. I've never had no sore boobs before. I'm hoping :witch: doesn't show up.

8. hopingforit

Thank you for your answer! :hugs:

:dust: