Breast question

Hopeforjoy

Reaction score
Hey Ladies.

My cycles are very Irregular. I was put on Progesterone on Jan 26 for 12 days to get my cycles to start after not having a cycle for a couple months. Well I then had a period for 7 days that started on Jan30th. Well I normally have 32-35 day cycles. So on March 1st I started getting very tender breast and I got Bad AF cramps for 2 days then nothing, I thought for sure my AF was going to show anyday. I never ever get tender breast before my AF. I also was very tired. Well now today is 3/6 and my breast are HUGE. they grew almost 2 cup sizes and they hurt like crazy. with a Bra on they are not bad but with no bra they hurt. I'm a tummy sleeper and can't even sleep on my tummy cause they hurt so bad. I have zero sign of AF coming. But I do get slight cramps every now and then. Now I pinching spot on my lower right side and comes and goes for the last 3 days. Tuesday Morning I had a very faint BPF but had a blood test done and they said it was negative. I have also had BPF ever since. Doctor said wait another week just incase I ovulated late and my HCG is not showing.

Also Every night for the last week I have gotten up in the middle of the night having to pee so bad. I never do this. Also I wake up really thirsty. Also woke up this morning with a slight headache and sore throat that went away.

But I have NO IDEA what is up with my breast.

Any ideas??

honestly, the breast thing was the biggest sign i was pregnant before. i have had a couple of cycles where they've hurt before AF too, so i know the difference.

a. pregnancy sore breasts are MUCH more sore than pre-AF ones. anything touching them is painful.
b. while both of them feel bigger (I'm an A cup, so any difference is noticeable), the pregnancy ones 'feel' fuller. if you touch them, you should be able to feel almost a hard bit behind your nipple, and it feels like there's more 'in there'

those all sound like pregnancy symptoms to me! i would just keep testing, but with those symptoms, and having had a BFP, i would definitely say it sounds like you're pregnant!

if so, congrats! :)

i woke up with swollen breasts dpo 1 and they never stopped being swollen since that very day. i didnt even know i was pregnant or suspect i was because it was the month i decided to stop trying for a baby. my breasts didnt hurt though but they were very noticeably big and that never happens except 2-3 days before my period! that was my first sign of pregnancy. i tested positive at 8 dpo at 4pm! goodluck to you!

The boobs wer my sign to test last time aswell! Mine leaked a little too.... Normally before my af is due they hurt just the day before. But when I have been pregnant my boobs have hurt for days before! All the other symptoms sound familiar too!! Ha. Maybe u t and the hcg levels r just taking ther time rising. This happens a lot aswell.

Loads of luck!! Are u testing tomoro? Keep us posted. Xxx

Hey Ladies,

Its getting even more promising :)

Yesterday around noon I had very pink blood when i wiped from using the bathroom. It was very pink. A hour later is was gone. Still this morning not even a little tiny drop.

I'm hoping :)

keeping fingers crossed for you! definitely let us know!!

My boobs R on fire today! How r urs ;0)

How u doin today? Xxx

K4t1e2, My boob are very very tender. Before they felt better in a bra cause of the support. NOT TODAY. They are even sore in my Bra. I hardly touch them and they are sore. I have never had them like this before. They are also HUGE. I think they grew over a cup size.

After what I thought was IB yesterday I just know I'm preg. We are going out of town this afternoon and won't get back till Monday night so I'm going to test Tuesday morning. I'm going to even schedule a blood test for Tuesday too if I can.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. When are you going to test? How many DPO are you??

Hey ladies. Sorry for the late reply but I'm curious how it turned out for everyone! I don't have sore breasts but my nipples are very tender. They seem to look different too, though I could just be symptom spotting. It looks like Montgomery glands are a standing out a little. I feel like I'm just imagining things here so I'm curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->