Breast question???

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by 1st time, Jun 2, 2011.

1. 1st time

1st time Mum of 1 and expecting #2

Good Morning Lovely Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone else has these little really thin red lines (veins) on their breasts? I haven't really noticed any major growth in that area maybe they have just filled out a little, but i don't think it would be enough to start stretch marks.

Any ideas??

2. bmuir11207

bmuir11207 Mother of 2 girls

didn't want to read and run but i don't have an answer sorry

3. ashley2pink

ashley2pink Mom to 4 girls

I have veins but they are blue, also on my chest above my boobs. I did get some stretch marks, or so I thought when I was pregnant with my first. But my boobs went from an A cup to a C cup in 2 weeks. But oddly they dissapeared a few weeks later and I haven't seen them since(its been 5.5 years), so I dont know for sure if they were, but I had the reddish/pink lines on both boobs.

4. AngelBunny

AngelBunny George's Mummy

i have really visible veins on them now & a few tiny red lines mine are definitely stretch marks as they are indented in the skin a bit, i'm not that much bigger either don't really know why they've popped up so soon! xx

5. 1st time

1st time Mum of 1 and expecting #2

Yes, i have the big blue veins too.

Oh i hope they aren't the start of strectch marks, i've been so good moisturising day and night trying to avoid getting them... i know everyone says if your going to get them your going to get them - but i would be slightly disappointed if i did.

6. OctBebe

OctBebe Well-Known Member

Have you itched there? If I itch hard i get little spider veins that heal themself pretty quickly.

7. syntaxerror

syntaxerror Cael's Mom

No...and no stretch marks...but a roadmap of big blue veins (on my teeny white breasts, lol.)

8. Mama627

Mama627 Mom & Preggo w/ #2

Big blue veins yes and some awesome blue/purple stretch marks too. (those go away a few weeks after baby is born though.) My stretch marks are always blue/purple, but I've heard other people say they're red or pink. Run your finger over them (or a finger nail, I feel it better with a finger nail) and if it's indented at all, it's a stretch mark.

9. AmyR

AmyR Mother of 2 girls!

No, just blue veins. I didnt get stretch marks with my first, I have really elastic skin....I was able to pinch skin on my tummy at 40 weeks pregnant.

10. jaytee146

jaytee146 Blessed mommy to a beautiful girl and growing lo

i have the big blue ones but not red. . wish i knew

11. stouffer

stouffer Well-Known Member

I have blue veins and also spider veins like you're describing too. I can't really see them unless I'm really hot e.g. just out of the shower. I read it's caused by your hormones dilating your veins and capillaries.

I also have a few spider veins on my thighs.