breast tenderness comes and goes

Maidenet

Reaction score
Any one else?

They don't tend to hurt in the day but when I take my bra off they are sore.

But that comes and goes! Anyone else not have constantly sore boobs xx

Yep, they are hardly sore at all in the morning when I wake up but by the time I get to work they are pretty sore. Then I notice it coming and going all day. Mine are only sore to the touch though...don't bother me at all when I'm just sitting around. But I keep checking them. :p

I keep checking mine too, just to make sure (since it's one of my only symptoms besides intense hunger at this point). I have covert ways of checking, but I'm sure some of my co-workers have noticed my fondling. ;)

Yeah it's also my only symptom as well ha ha. I kinda pretend I'm like itching a boob lol xx

Snap its my only real symptom I can monitor and it does seem to come and go it never seems to bad in the morning but increases during the day however this week they have seemed less sore all week which has sent me into a bit of a panic ! but I have read symptoms come and go so I am just going to wait and see until my first midwife appointment next week.

Same here :) comes and goes. They hurt when I take my bra off and also when I get up in thw morning. I poke then few times during the day :) they hurt most near the armpit..

It is also my only real symptom, the other is waking up way early and thirsty.

Yeah. Hurts more after I take my bra off and in the middle of the night. Is the same or easier for women with smaller chest... Also, at what months do you startproducing milk. :x

ever since conception my breasts have been 90% of the time swollen and 10% chance of being painful but normally the pain is around the evening when i change bras or go to shower. its mostly around the nipple area especially if they're hard. they're mildly sore anytime else to the point i dont notice it unless im pushing on them manually. they've never been very painful or really sore.

lol mine are only marginally sore. Comes and goes, but it was the first thing I looked for as well. But they got heavy before sore :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->