Breast Tenderness curiousity

Hopeful

Reaction score
For those of you who regulary experienced breast tenderness after ovulation (for me it starts 5 days after ovulation and ends one day before my period) did you experience the same thing in early pregnancy? If so, did it start sooner/later and/or did it feel the same or different?

Thanks

My breasts were very tender and my nipples were just as sensitive, whenever I was pregnant with my first child. Although, I never had tender breasts whenever I was ovulating. In fact, I really have no idea when I ovulate. lol I just know that the only time my breasts were tender was whenever I was pregnant.

my breast always started to become tender about 5 days before my period was due and I had the same feeling of tenderness after I conceived and my period would have been due per calendar.

Hi there!:hi:
I never had any breast tenderness unless I was pregnant.....which didn't show up until a couple of weeks after I missed my period........which by then I already knew that I was expecting. I Still have the breast tenderness now.......I think it goes away in second trimester, hmmmmmm....it's hard to remember.:wacko:

Kellie:cloud9:

Well, now that I know I'm pregnant I can say that the tenderness started about 3-4 days post ovulation and it usually starts at about 5 days. So it started a bit earlier and I expected it to be gone yesterday but it's still here...guess they will be tender for some time to come:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->