Breastfeeding and switching from TTC to NTNP

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
Hello ladies, just thought I would introduce myself and just get some thoughts out of my head.
I'm still bfing my 19 month old, on demand. My lp is 9 days now. I've been temping and taking Vitex to hopefully lengthen my lp. Hubby and I have decided to start NTNP instead of TTC as we're on cycle #10 and our son took just under 3 years to concieve, so we feel we may be in this for the long haul again.
I don't know whether I should keep temping or not. I like to be able to know what's happening with my body but I always obsess over my temps? I didn't temp this morning, so even if I did start again, I feel FF would have a hard time of giving me my crosshairs as I missed a day or two while AF was here.
I don't know... Anyway, hello ladies xx Would love to get to know some other extended bfers, hubby and family are very unsupportive about it and although I know deep down its still good for him and that I'm not being "lazy" (as they say) it's just frustrating having no support in my choice to BF until DS self weans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->