Breastfeeding baby, not preventing another :-)

Luvy how are you hun? :hugs:

Spiffy sorry for the bfn hun. I think a BFP will come soon for you, if you feel ready xxx

TTC, lian, are you ticking along ok? I have been trying to keep my head down. Very glad to get past v-day, had some scary days of anxiety, feel a bit more relaxed now. I have a feeling I will go early again tho, just hoping it's past 35w like last time, I'm taking progesterone daily now until it runs out, approx 32w I believe.

Hi Dan-o. Congrats on the V-day.
I just had my NT scan and bub is measuring 3 days ahead, which gave me a bit of a relief as all my other pregnancies, I am always measuring 1-2 days behind. MS is also kicking my butt, so maybe just maybe this will be my rainbow baby.

Had a long cry in the shower earlier. Tomorrow is L's due date. :cry: I never thought it would still hurt, I don't even know what triggered it, I just can't stop being emotional. :nope:

Attachments

• IMG_4280.jpg
    IMG_4280.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1
Spiffy, I'm so sorry. I think it's so smart to take care of your depression and then move forward. I attended counseling for depression for a year after my husband called a therapist for me in April 2016. I never realized postpartum depression was possible after miscarriage but it very very much is. Hope you can get back to your normal happy self soon :hugs:

Dano, happy to hear you're doing well!!!! Are you still using progesterone suppositories? Have they mentioned those progesterone shots to you?

Lian I'm sorry. I had a really tough time with the anniversary of my last loss for whatever reason. Even though it's a happy time to be pregnant with a new baby it's still tough to face due dates and anniversaries. Idk why but anniversaries have been much worse than due dates which I did not expect so just a heads up.
Beautiful little baby on the scan!

I'm doing alright! My anemia (which is due to a disorder and can't be fixed with iron) is giving me a hard time lately. I don't really get out much anymore. My dh is home 3 days a week (works 12hr shifts) and always lets me rest a lot while he's home. This past week I spent Monday being monitored in the hospital because I had a very bad dizzy spell that wouldn't go away and my bp was a little high for me. So they sent me over and everything was thankfully fine. But I'm getting horribly dizzy on a regular basis so I really don't trust myself to drive or anything.
At my last scan baby Ford measured 60th percentile and everything looked good! I have another scan on the 29th and then will likely go to weekly nst and bio physical profile scans. Oh! And we decided to go ahead and schedule a repeat c section for 39 weeks unless there's a reason to move it sooner ❤️

Hey left! Glad to see this pop up again! Bnb has been deserted!

I'm doing good! <3

Hope everyone else pops by to update! X

Dan-o it sure has !!!!!! 28 weeks wow that has flown by !!!! How are you feeling ?

Thanks hun! Yes it's going by fast for me now too!
Can't complain really, just the usual pregnancy related ailments :haha:
So very very stuck for a name tho!! Maximum 10 weeks left to decide.. aghhhhh! :flower:

Hope you and your little brood are well xxx

Dan-o, I'm glad to see all is going well with you and your little girl! I've got about a dozen girl names I like...I just haven't had much opportunity to use them. :winkwink:

Left, I hope you and your kiddos are doing well! :flower:

In 12 dpo right now and really confused. I've been getting a lot of faint lines, but no progression. This was my afternoon test today:

Attachments

• 20170910_172508.jpg
    20170910_172508.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 6
  • PSX_20170910_172802.jpg
    PSX_20170910_172802.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
And today's tests:

Attachments

• 20170911_095837.jpg
    20170911_095837.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 5
  • PSX_20170911_100359_opt.jpg
    PSX_20170911_100359_opt.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
  • PSX_20170911_093326_opt.jpg
    PSX_20170911_093326_opt.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
Hey everyone! Glad to see this thread revived :hugs:

Spiffy, I have to say, not sure if it's a weird post mc thing, shoddy tests, or something else, but I had tests like these every dang month after my last loss. I wasn't pregnant. Once even got a pink frer and idk if it was a chemical or what but I think my hcg was doing weird crap! I see little smudge lines on your tests but they look so odd! Not evap-y enough but not bfp either! I'm sorry you're in the stupid testing limbo right now! Keep us updated!

As for me, I'm trucking along. C section is scheduled for Halloween :rofl: SO not what I wanted. But it's 39 weeks exactly. Didn't have much choice. But I do hope maybe I'll go into labor on my own before that. If I do, I think I'd try a vbac. But I wouldn't want to be induced and they want him out at 39 weeks. So it's scheduled. I might be trying to bring on labor myself by 38 weeks though.

Gosh Spiffy, it's hard to tell. What brand are they? The Walmart cheapies did that to me almost every month.

AFM, no really even trying right now. (Dh's choice) but that's okay. We need to both be ready and honestly I don't know that I am ready either. My body is still being weird post mc. I spotted for almost 2 weeks, had a week break, then my normal period last week and out of nowhere I'm not spotting again. I guess my body isn't quite ready yet either.

Super exciting for everyone in the third trimester! It won't be long now!

TTC, sorry your c-section is scheduled on Halloween! Hopefully you can get him moving a little sooner. :winkwink:

Luvy, I'm sorry you're in a hard place right now with your cycle being messed up and not feeling sure about TTC. I still have my moments where in not sure I want to keep trying, but at the same time not feeling sure that my family is complete uet, either. :hugs:

I think if it were just these tests, I'd write it off as bad luck with evaps and crap like that, but I've been getting early pregnancy symptoms, too, and that's what's really been messing with my head. :wacko: But AF is due Wednesday or Thursday, so I'll know soon enough, I guess.

Okay, so a bit has changed since I last posted. I wasn't pregnant last month, but apparently I am this month!

Attachments

• 20171004_164355.jpg
    20171004_164355.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
  • PSX_20171004_164740.jpg
    PSX_20171004_164740.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 8
Aww spiffy!!!!! This makes my heart sooooo happy! I started crying I am so glad for you! I will keep you and baby in my prayers! :hugs:

How is everyone? Luvy? Dano?

So my update is that I was diagnosed with cholestasis of pregnancy last week. I had been itching badly (like not sleeping anymore) for over a month and asked my OB to run the blood tests needed to diagnose when I was 33 weeks. They take 7-11 days to get results and last Monday, to my disbelief, the tests were positive. So I was sent to the MFM for that and my placenta prematurely calcifying and they put me on meds to control the bile acids and protect baby and since cholestasis has a high risk of stillbirth I’m delivering next Tuesday at 36+0. I have to get the steroids for his lungs...one shot tomorrow, one Friday, and I’ll be monitored with biophysical profiles Friday and Monday. Can’t believe he will be here so soon!

Wow, TTC! What a whirlwind. I'm sure he'll be just fine at 36 weeks, but I know with your NICU history, it's probably hard not to worry. Did they say if the placental calcification was related to the choleostasis, or were they just two unrelated complications? I ask, because my daughter placenta was calcified when she was born, but I never had choleostasis. Anyway, I bet your nervous and and excited to be meeting him soon! Do you have a name picked out?

They don’t know about the placenta for sure! It’s often caused by cholestasis but can also be caused by anemia or diabetes or even just randomly happen. And yes!!!! His name will be Ford Thomas!!!! I really hope with the shots he will be just fine but I’m awfully nervous about getting them lol!

Congratulations Spiffy!

OMG TTC, how close! Hope everything goes well with your induction!

Congrats Spiffy! Can't wait to see progress pictures!

TTC that is so exciting he will be here so soon! But I'm sure a little nerve wracking at the same time.

AFM, still spotting but still having regular periods. I don't know what the deal is. Maybe my hormones are off but I feel fine, good mood, good energy, so I don't know what's going on. I'm getting my blood drawn Monday to see if there's a possibility chance of tissue left behind. But would I still get my period if there was? Anyway, I don't know and I'm just to the point of "whatever". It's been a rough while. We sent the fetus in for testing and they said there wasn't enough dna to tell us anything. Even the gender! What?!!! I don't fully believe that but again, I'm just to the point of "whatever". I'm done over thinking everything. Time to just find joy in the journey. But I would really like to stop the spotting. :)

I’m so sorry Luvy. That’s awful. So frustrating about them not testing. That’s exactly what happened with my last miscarriage. It was ridiculous. The whole reason I had a d&c was because they could test....yeah right. I’m sorry you’re still dealing with so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->